Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you have this much make up.. but only know how to do 1 look on your face?
Video later to show how I created this look.... KATE YOU DONE THAT LOOK YESTERDAY, AND THE DAY BEFORE AND EVERYDAY BEFORE THAT!
I completely agree. Also, the amount of makebuo that she has got there, is absolutely vulgar. Although I suppose it's her "job" but still like, its too much.

I saw that too. The worrying thing is, these weirdos that type about eat shit etc etc......can see your daughter, can see what she's eating, walking, wearing, going into the bath etc. It's just wrong. Poor Olive has no protection against these weirdos, and there will be more lurking

Reactions: 22
Whats her @?

Reactions: 2
I think there back together if I’m honest

Reactions: 4
How can you have this much make up.. but only know how to do 1 look on your face?
Video later to show how I created this look.... KATE YOU DONE THAT LOOK YESTERDAY, AND THE DAY BEFORE AND EVERYDAY BEFORE THAT!
Wouldn’t surprise me if half of these are empty

Reactions: 5
This girl needs to remember her tramp ass roots and crawl back under her rock

Reactions: 18
Isn’t it sickening to think that anyone of her followers genuine or not could screen shot that poor innocent baby and manipulate pics & sell them to any weirdo. Turns my stomach just thinking about it. All these people with open pages need to think about that..... I know someone who has a 7yr old little girl who’s trying to get her into the influencer world & she posts pics of her in bikinis doing all posers for her 7k followers to see couldn’t think of anything worse. So sad some people today what they want there kids to be.... Charlotte Crosby & the likes wannabes

Reactions: 27
She’s a fucking cunt.

Reactions: 10
No filter but just a massive ring light... makes sense. Let me just attach this to a selfie stick which is just as in style as her make up and walk round with it attached to my face. Sound. I’ve just achieved the KHM look.

This is also the face I think Kate makes when she either:
1 - Farts on her live
2 - Sniffin Daddy DIY’s underwear after a weekend bender in Rock Del Ferry
3 - The face the twirl sees when Kate is digging round her bag to smoke eat it.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She really needs to get her baby out of the basket, shes defo far too big for it, especially if she can roll and sit up. Sos for being a netmum Karen!

Reactions: 29
Imagine how much of that is out of date No wonder she’s spotty and constantly a filthy colour.

Reactions: 24
She will still be using a beauty filter on her own camera on her phone. Plus the lighting with the ring light. *Yawn*. I might stop watching her. She is very repetitive with everything. It's starting to get dead boring. Someone give me a wild thread to start please!

Reactions: 17
Well I’ve just read on a post from the Facebook group “Parking like a Cunt in Upton and surrounding areas” that her neck is apprently that colour because when she drove 100 miles to the Farm Shop to buy Turnips for OHD the other day, she was walking round fingering everything that was round and the green thumb Farm fella who owns it said quietly to his tiny Shetland pony that doubles up as his wife that he was sick of KHM parking diagonally along his pumpkin patch and fingering his produce like they are just objects.

So when his wife went on her hourly toilet break he quickly sneaked up behind KHM, throttled her around the neck and whispered in her bacon fat ear not to come to his shop again as she’s upsetting all of the vegetables that she touches but doesn’t end up buying.

He told her that she doesn’t know there back stories or how long the vegetables have had to wait in his farm, some have been there since they were only tiny roots in the soil. So he said she shouldn’t touch if she doesn’t want to rehome them or foot the Bill for psychological help for them all.

But I dunno how true that is.

Reactions: 68
How does she manage to spell lentils right on one story and then it’s ‘lentals’ on the next

she’s a proper not right

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.