Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Truff has REVELLED today is that she's had a good arl tattle reading session last night.
That boring vanilla non functional Oblong is now her favourite room in the house. She's SUPER happy guys and excited for what's to come ! Her rant about the filters making out people have DM'd it no they haven't.
She's pathetic , best thing is she tells herself everyone on here wants her life hahaha to make herself feel better. Any person who's read that Wiki doesn't wana be you girl.

Reactions: 37
And the bathroom into the black shed so that Olive can have a walk in in the old bathroom.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone else got on to this wide load, how she is tagging everyone who has threads on here like there her best mates Mrs Greedy today the con artist na ya ok love

Reactions: 13
Proper pisses me off that she clearly reads here but responds to the stuff that realistically means nothing. We’ve all gone on about them sitting in the bedroom, Delo not being there, her not liking the dog, not washing her hair, etc. She responds to that through her stories cos it bothers her and hurts her ego and her narrative.

The proper stuff though, like Olive being shoved in her car seat constantly, her being thrown in a bouncer on the worktop, breaking lockdown rules constantly, etc, she just ignores. She knows it’s fucked up and wrong but just doesn’t care anyway. It makes me rage. She’s a bad knobhead.

Reactions: 41
It still floors me that it doesn’t have a full length mirror in there. Why didn’t she allow space for an office area too. The living room and that big fireplace was gorgeous, absolute sacrilege what’s she done to that house

Reactions: 21
She needs to do more than “make more than an effort” if she’s advertising any products she shouldn’t be using a filter at all...

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has ruled that Instagram users should not apply filters to exaggerate the effects of a product.

Reactions: 22
‘It’s her job’ and she not even up to date on relevant rules and regulations.. please let me be you Kate... I’d love to be shit at my job just like you

Reactions: 19
WIKI UPDATE:

Spelling section - POLA
Photoshop section - KHM being wheeled by Delivery Fella

Reactions: 50
Why is she using what I would call a pastry brush to stir her pasta
Genuinely, have I lost the plot or is that mental?

Reactions: 44
Mez is fucking sick of her shit isn’t she.
I bet she had to pay for that coffee, Truff won’t put her smelly massive hand in her crumb laced pockets
Why does her face look like when you look in the back of a spoon?

Reactions: 36
It still floors me that it doesn’t have a full length mirror in there. Why didn’t she allow space for an office area too. The living room and that big fireplace was gorgeous, absolute sacrilege what’s she done to that house
It is isn’t it? My friend lives not far from her in a similar house and they’ve kept as much of the original fixtures and fittings as they could, and it’s absolutely stunning. Even the original floors are still there. Truff and Elf will never be able to sell that house at a profit.

Reactions: 23
I haven’t read the wiki top to bottom in a while but I’ve just laughed out loud at this corker.
The teeth are HUGE and her nose looks like it’s sagged down to the end
What number is she in the Grand National?
Just want to avoid betting on the donkey.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.