Katie Hayes #58 addicted to filters on the gram, her whole life is a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you zoom in really close you can see he’s typing:

“HELLO MATE I CARRNT USE INSTA SOZ FOR STEALING YA PICTURES FROM YOUR PAGE IT WAS PROPER WEIRD BECAUSE I WAS SINGING ROE ROE UE BEOAT TO MY KID IT WAS BOSS, I WAS SAT ON THIS TINY WHICKER STOOL AWAY FROM MY MRS AND DEN I WAS SENT A FANNY FOTO FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER IN ROCKFERRY AND I SAID ILL USE A PANNELING PHOTO FROM A RANDOM ACCOUNT ME MRS WILL GO MAD SO I SAT IN MY WORK VAN AND REALISED YOUD NOTICED I TRIED TO PASS YOUR WORK OFF FOR MINE. SOZ, LOVE DELO”

He’s troll hunting the little midget

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck was that hair IGTV??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Actually crying laughing. Who the duck needs a tutorial to do a top knot, ponytail or space buns?? Surely when they said no heat styling they meant getting curls using the dressing gown belt, or plaiting it overnight? bleeping hell, I can’t stop laughing at the daft bint. And the fast forwards while she was still talking! That’s made my night, that has. 😂😂😂😂
Hahahahahahahahahaha. The fact she was messing with her hair when she’s on day 4 of it not being washed. Wouldn’t you wash your hair before doing a hair tutorial she’s one grubby little fucker

Reactions: 16
*mean girl voice* down by her knees is the only place that carrier fits right now.
Imagine when people buy one and wonder why they have 4 foot of fabric left at the back when KHMs has 2 inches after wrapping round her slim size 4 body

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Day 30000037653 in Kate Hayes house she still doesn’t go on her phone in the mornings or stalk tattle for content 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 8
He’s troll hunting the little midget
Or finding local insta bleep pics on the explore page to have a tactical wank incase KHM tries to seduce him with her grubby nightie on

Day 30000037653 in Kate Hayes house she still doesn’t go on her phone in the mornings or stalk tattle for content 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I bet she sets an alarm for 0530 to check tattle and try an sneak to Delo's phone for any sly messages

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This whole weekend with Kate has been fucked up. First sharing that post over and over, made me feel so sad for Olive. Just the fact, if it’s real or not, don’t share it. No one needed to know. You could have carried on as normal if you still want to share Olive, do it but to continue to have negative comments would just break my heart. Then the whole walk scenario, again, do what you want but don’t cry troll if people get upset by your behaviour. Just keep it private. The whole ‘ I’m feeling anxious’ is a lie. If you did, you wouldn’t be out and about as much as you are. Finally, stop editing your pics. It’s one thing to use a filter but another to create a body that is not real. Everyone uses filters, I get that, but to edit your size will only create comments. What I am trying to say is Stop crying troll when people are just observing what you put out to the world and question your reality.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 451280
I got this photo off of someone else on here but has someone edited this or is she that thick that she's left BENT skirting boards and a sloping couch? Only asking because I wouldn't put these tit photoshop skills past the girl
It could be her editing, it could just be Delos special bespoke way of panelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 451280
I got this photo off of someone else on here but has someone edited this or is she that thick that she's left BENT skirting boards and a sloping couch? Only asking because I wouldn't put these tit photoshop skills past the girl
I hadn’t noticed the panelling, I just noticed that her ass had disappeared! 😆 oh dear

Reactions: 4
I’m just baffled how she can even say this is 4 day old hair ... I’m currently decided if I can go to Lidl with 2 day hair 😂. And, also has anyone used heat on their hair recently? Since lockdown started I’ve literally let my hair air dry and tied my fringe up, I can’t remember the last time I used the straighteners or tongs! But then again I’m just sitting at home and not galavanting around the north west!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.