Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Bear

VIP Member
ANYONE NEW READING HERE WE DO NOT CONDONE VILE COMMENTS ABOUT OLIVE. WE ARE JUST AS DISGUSTED AS YOU AND THAT MESSAGE HAS NOT COME FROM ONE OF US...continue

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Thekinsley

I have commented on here a few times and get she can be annoying but there is just an element that doesn’t sit right with me on here. Why is anyone so pissed off or taking it personally what she does ?
if any one us normal mums are honest we do have days we don’t brush our hair, wear dirty clothes, say we feel like a drink at 11am cause we’re stressed doesn’t mean we’re Gona start necking one.
people can’t preach about Caroline flack and other shit on here and tear someone apart that is not harming their life in the slightest just cause they don’t agree with it. It’s getting really horrible and petty now the things said on her. Don’t know why she can’t live her life. Most her will post on their Facebook moaning doing whatever, I just think it’s getting out of hand now. Imagine as a new mum having everything single thing you do scrutinised.
I get mainly pissed off cos she is constantly breaching covid rules without a care in the world and is a denier of it even existing, filters herself beyond recognition which is very dangerous for her young following, filters her baby, on the beg constantly, has a stinking attitude in reality (had make up done by her in SW, yes was a good few years ago, but too many people have said the same of her behaviour for it to have been a one off).

If you don’t like what is put on here, then go to another thread where everything is bespoke and magical and angels are playing harps.

Oh and FYI, nobody on here has preached the be kind message. That’s her spouting it, so maybe Jodie you’re a little confused?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
SHE CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF WITH THE COLD WATER THING!! I have been doing that for about 15 years, before it became the new trend. I swear to God, if she turns up at Crosby beach with a fucking Go Pro on her head to spend five seconds in the water, I’ll phone Greenpeace and report a beached whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 85

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Can you imagine being on top of Delo and glancing down at that gormless face 🤢 where are ya eyes???

Someone mentioned that OHD doesn’t fit in the basket either and shes posted abar that too have you seen 🤣🤣 fucking pleb.

————-

Can’t wait to see what has held back the big revel so much since Xmas. I’d laugh my tats off if she’s opening her own Cafe inside Oh darlin and needs the guidelines to change before she can REVEL.

imagine the menu.

starters:
◽Cumber butties - 600kcal
◻Chicken bowel - 1025kcal

mains:
◽Prawns swimming in Truffle oil - 5000kcal
◻Absofukuletely Roast potats and FRESH thyme - 5030kcal

desserts:
◽Half cooked brownies that will give You the shits - 8500kcal per square meter
◽delos chocolate pot to eat in bed - 300kcal per bedsheet it’s dropped on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

gossip29

VIP Member
I’ve got a little bit of tea I thought you all might enjoy 😂. Soooooo, the whole Kate looking on matts ex insta on olives account was done deliberately by Kate as it was a trap. A rat trap in her words. She thinks Danielle is on here and is the one providing a lot of the goss. She did that so it would get screenshot and end up in here and then it would confirm Danielle is a tattle troll 🤔 🤣 and the best bit.... Why does Kate think she’s doing this? BECAUSE DANIELLE WANTS DELO BACK haaaa screaming! Apparently she has loads of evidence on different accounts on here as she has been setting up traps for months and lots of people in here keep falling into them. She has names and addresses and is just biding her time with them 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Cady1954

VIP Member
Hi Guys! Been lurking for ages on here so thought I would bounce up your driveways (minus a pocket paneler) ring your doorbells and threaten you! Got Katies name from the Hinch thread so thought I would have a nosey. Well, she is the gift that keeps on giving is she not? Now I don't profess to know a lot about make up if anything cos I was an eighties girl when everything was simple (blue eyeshadow, blue eyeliner, blue mascara. Think Princess Diana and you'll get my drift) But never in my life did I think I would come across a MUA using Collection 2000??. Even the shoplifters where I used to live would be embarrassed to be caught nicking it!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Yel

Chatty Member
Quelle surprise she got loads of attention, reshares and a bump in follows from the troll messages. It's rinse and repeat to use the child to grow herself.

The first rule of troll messages is to block and not give them the oxygen. But she doesn't actually care, she either seeks them out herself or sends them herself. Either way she's abhorrent.

Pretty sick what a parent would do all for followers. Poor child being used as a tool like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
If you zoom in really close you can see he’s typing:

“HELLO MATE I CARRNT USE INSTA SOZ FOR STEALING YA PICTURES FROM YOUR PAGE IT WAS PROPER WEIRD BECAUSE I WAS SINGING ROE ROE UE BEOAT TO MY KID IT WAS BOSS, I WAS SAT ON THIS TINY WHICKER STOOL AWAY FROM MY MRS AND DEN I WAS SENT A FANNY FOTO FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER IN ROCKFERRY AND I SAID ILL USE A PANNELING PHOTO FROM A RANDOM ACCOUNT ME MRS WILL GO MAD SO I SAT IN MY WORK VAN AND REALISED YOUD NOTICED I TRIED TO PASS YOUR WORK OFF FOR MINE. SOZ, LOVE DELO”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Perpetual

Started a new job today and the girls in my office are THM fans. Is day 1 too soon to Jack it in? Cause man, one of my coworkers wants to go Liam McGra for them tic tac teeth. Am out. I don’t want me job any more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Hi girls I’m back!!!! I’ve missed you all!!!

Haven’t been outed by tuna canoe Axl, haven’t had anyone message my personal Insta or “OUT” me so whoever has made that up can jog on.

i couldn’t comment on here for nearly a week but I’ve learnt my lesson now and I’m back🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

@gigi_93 BEEN DYING TO SPEAK TO YOU after reading your comments on here!!! Hope your okay angel x

I see KHM IS STILL A SMELLY FUCCCKKERRRRR. Sharing them minging comments over and over she’s not right in the fucking head.
The footballer photos have had me howling

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
MORNING GANG💨 big fart (kills me everytime🤣) Here’s Blair’s two penga worth

I think she sent that message herself. It always gets her the engagement she craves/needs to ‘provide’ for her daughter (I use that term loosely because accepting free shit when you APPEAR to live a life of luxury isn’t providing IMO) also she has ‘controlled the narrative’ of tattle for the last few hours. We’re all commenting on how disgusting the message is (which is right) and how gorgeous Olive is (again, correct) which is what she wants... again craving validation from complete strangers

I also think she is suffering from PND. The fact she can never stay in screams to me that she struggles just ‘being’ with the baby... she doesn’t know how to entertain her, or she can’t be arsed to learn. It’s easier to just launch her in that fucking car seat and lash her in the back of the car, or put her in the pram. Always going on about wanting a drink. Maybe it’s to escape the normality and reality of her life, to reminisce about the days before she was a mother? And I’m not judging - I was a bit like that myself. She needs help, fast. For her sake and Olive’s. God knows where from though, she appears to have no real friends, delo is a thick fuck who can’t even speak properly and is too busy panelling every man and his dog or chasing fanny in rock ferry and mez god love her obv doesn’t have much of a clue either because surely to fuck she would have stepped in by now?! She needs to ring I AM HEALTH VISITOR

urgh am I alright. It’s fucking 7:12 on a Saturday morning. SHOW ME THE VINO 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Aaaw. Her spots are draining her. You know what’s draining me, Kate?? Being a key worker and putting myself and family at risk every day while dickheads like you carry on as though nothing is wrong and everything is normal and people aren’t dying in their hundreds EVERY DAY. Spout your ‘be kind’ and ‘no one knows everyone’s battles’ bullshit all you want, fact remains you aren’t following guidelines, you’re putting your daughter at risk, you’re putting other people at risk, and you’re being a smug twat while you’re doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Out for the day? Is she fucking kidding me? We are in LOCKDOWN. Keep your kid off Instagram, learn to do makeup relevant to this decade and stop attention seeking and flaunting how much you break lockdown rules rubbing it in to everyone’s face because you think you’re sooooo bespokely above everyone else. Whether or not she sent the awful message to herself, she’s doing the number one thing you don’t do with bullies (giving them more attention) and absolutely lapping up all the arse licking reposts. If it’s so traumatising a message (understandably) why do you want to repeatedly share it? Also interests me she ignores loads of genuine messages but is like a hawk for any that “troll” her (aka play in to her attention seeking narrative).

Also, for what it’s worth, some babies are ugly. Not to their parents and relatives but objectively some are less good looking than others. Pretty sure we’re biologically designed to believe our own babies are beautiful and most people agree they’re all cute but it’s the same way we get “ugly” adults. I personally think Olive is a cutie but it’s absolutely fine if someone else doesn’t. They should keep their mouth shut about it of course. But the entire world doesn’t have to find your kid beautiful Kate for you to! Not saying anyone has a right to be nasty about a child because of course they don’t, it’s unkind and spiteful but honestly get over it. But it genuinely doesn’t matter what Olive looks like, whether the world and their mate on your insta think she’s sooooo beautiful or the best looking baby they’ve ever seen. Why is it so important to her that everyone thinks she’s so beautiful I don’t get it? There have been other comments about her development / parenting that don’t get her back up but one saying she’s not pretty is what realllllly gets her going. Telling! You’re her mum and should be treating her like the most precious thing on the earth because she’s yours, instead you treat her like a prop and a commodity.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Any ideas what’s up with Chezza?
Well Bayleeê has just commented on someone’s insta grid post saying that her Mum was walking Brooke when someone stopped her and said your dog is aggressive and amazing can I have her and Chez said no because I need her in my home she’s like the daughter I never had so Bayleeë complained to Mark while he was ironing his jeans and he ended up burning a hole on their bedroom sofa. Then to top it all off the small little idiot of a dog said that he’s leaving home because Brooke is the favourite even though he was a well known gymnast in the 80s and provided the family with a good chunk of money to put towards the house build.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Now she’s posted all that this morning, I’m in 2 minds again. She claims she’s been getting troll messages for 2 years but yesterday was the first time we actually saw one??

I really, really hope that she hasn’t written that message herself because that is not the action of someone who is mentally stable. If it is real, then the first thing she should have done this morning is remove all trace of Olive from her public account. Olive is not ‘your job’ Kate. Your job is make up. You do not need your daughter to advertise a full face of Collection 2000. You have put your beautiful daughter out there for literally anyone to see and you have now opened her up to vile abuse off someone, and all without her consent.
She won’t stop showing her now though and she’ll say it’s because ‘people want to see her’. She’s addicted to the attention and the free stuff, and I find it disgusting that she puts all that above her daughter’s privacy and safety. And as for that spineless elf she lives with. What sort of a father sees his daughter receive that level of abuse and is still alright with her being on a public Instagram account????

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
And anyone doubting that she’s sent these messages herself. Let’s all not forget the time she let salt bae get her baby in fits of tears just in the hope she would get a repost off him to his 32million followers. There’s no lows this woman won’t stoop to for followers and money

• Heart
Reactions: 63