Katie Hayes #57 More bubbles than an Aero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this 😂 Do people actually pay for this?? It's like he randomly picks a size he wants the rectangles to be, starts at the bottom of the stairs and hopes for the best when he gets the top 🤞 If he has to go through a light switch or around a bend so be it 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20210218-111845_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Imagine coming on here expecting to see us all calling kate and olive every name under the sun, and all you see is us sharing funny pictures of a footballer 😂😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
1. I bleeping hate the word poppet.

2. That red bikini photo floating around everywhere today just looks like stretch armstrong to me.

3. If both red bikini pics are as good as eachother why do you bother trying to shave all your body parts off all your photos divvy?

4. Nice nod to Tattle there saying you gave stuff away instead of selling it - we all know you would have posted about it if you did (food bank/roses given to all your bubble members/balloon for Ma Delo - you can't give anything in silence)

5. After reading here so much why do you still say FLIMING you daft twit?
The irony of that red bikini photo - "women, don't compare yourselves to other women - here I am in a red bikini comparing myself to another woman". FFS. If I looked like Kendall Jenner in that red bikini I'd walk around naked all day, everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is this 😂 Do people actually pay for this?? It's like he randomly picks a size he wants the rectangles to be, starts at the bottom of the stairs and hopes for the best when he gets the top 🤞 If he has to go through a light switch or around a bend so be it 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 443393
panelling is tacky as duck even when it’s done well but this looks like a child has done it for woodwork class (remember that?) feel ashaaaaamed for him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
panelling is tacky as duck even when it’s done well but this looks like a child has done it for woodwork class (remember that?) feel ashaaaaamed for him
I bet he was the kid that dunked his hands in the glue pot and missed the class because he was sitting at the back peeling it off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Truff who defo defo definitely doesn't read here going out of her way today to prove she's on good terms with Pep , reposting on her stories !! Hi Kate 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.