Katie Hayes #57 More bubbles than an Aero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexa! Call the crem for me
😂💀

Been reading all your replies today, you’re all a strong bunch ❤ Thanks for sharing your stories 💕 I’m still firmly in the “praying he comes back” phase which I know is stupid but it’s so raw at the moment. It’s not just him I miss, it’s his kids who I am practically a step mum to. I had a whole life over there and it’s been snatched away from me 😔

In other news I wanna say I’m shocked that she’s filtering the baby but I’m really not. Poor Olive
14 years with my ex, only for him to announce one day that he hadn’t loved me for 3 years. I genuinely didn’t know how I would function without him, but I did and despite being in a very dark place at times I’m still here and with a great fella now. Us horrible trolls on here have got your back. You will get through this. You will be ok. xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It helps to hear other people have felt the same and got through it. Thank you ❤ In hindsight starting a thread probably would have been a better idea, first instinct was to come to my favourite thread though!
Heartbreak thread anyone? It may be almost as popular as Truffs, she might even join when delo finally bins her off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I reckon she’s opening her own “academy” on the Wirral.... isn’t Pep’s in Liverpool? I reckon THM might be opening one on the Wirral to compete. Hahaha there’s literally no competition. I can’t stand the pair of them but at least Cheryl appears to be a proper businesswoman hahaha
Would she be able to? Didn’t Pep
Have to sign the certs because Truff isn’t qualified to do it?

Reactions: 7
She's thick as a submarine door this one, I'm not talking about trolls she says as she talks about them and makes it the first questions she addresses, after a series of passive agressive quotes to her 'haterz' 🙄🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie Jane Hughes is the MVP. The difference in their make up tutorials is crazy. Just for a start KJH has got clean nails and clean brushes - every single day.
Yes!!! I think she’s fab! I’m not sure about right now but Truff doesn’t follow her. Maybe she should she could learn so much... like how to apply makeup! 😝

Reactions: 3
I’ve been a long time lurker/liker occasional commenter for a while. I came here from the trolls ruining my pregnancy vid to tell you all off but quickly changed my view of her. until then I thought she was amazing and looked up to her now I can’t bear to follow her.
guys pls unfollow u can still see her tit but it reduces her engagement:
I’ve wasted money on “a course” with her a few years back- the highlight was tea and biscuits with mez cause lazy c**t was 4 hours late and it was a tit course!
I’m in the same industry and as I want to earn ASAP I’m sticking to the rules I can’t understand why she isn’t.
im also down to 25p in my bank despite being busy prior to this and having a decent social platform it is honestly worrying she makes me sick.
She is a laughing stock and I can’t stand to see her playing the victim I don’t think I’ve ever felt so angry towards anyone.
anyway guys just thought I’d come on and introduce myself properly as you all GENERALLY all cheer me up. such SIMBLES the lot of you ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I’m with ya girl it’s rubbish how they act like we never existed whilst we here sobbing but they di come back. You’ll be all glowed up an there he will be....
He’s a stubborn bastard, there’s no way he will crawl back. Male pride 🙄 if anyone wants to start a heartbreak thread I’ll be there. Truff can join us when she’s had enough of delo dipping his wick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s a stubborn bastard, there’s no way he will crawl back. Male pride 🙄 if anyone wants to start a heartbreak thread I’ll be there. Truff can join us when she’s had enough of delo dipping his wick
Lots of love Gigi 🥰🥰 Life is a tit storm most of the time, hope you get through it lass. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning GANGGG *big wet fart*

she’s chatting absolute wham - if social media weren’t her job she would delete it? Well quite clearly your answer is to GET ANOTHER JOB. Actually just get A JOB, because fannying around with collection 2000 and being an advocate for not washing ur hair for abar 7 weeks doesn’t look like work to me

@gigi_93 sending loads of love to you girl. What a proper bleep xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Katie Jane Hughes is the MVP. The difference in their make up tutorials is crazy. Just for a start KJH has got clean nails and clean brushes - every single day.
Just watched this..she’s fab. Spoke through every product, compared it to high end and luxury brand equivalents, spoke about the best techniques to apply and have little tips, her makeup looked natural but was interesting, no filter.. worlds apart.

Reactions: 16
Hi all long time lurker here... I have just come across this German footballer and i couldn’t help but think ... could they be separated at birth? View attachment 442675View attachment 442676
Ha ha I’ve died and gone to hell, spitting Fucken imagine of old pig in knickers 😂

Her and pep head literally did charge everyone. Not even up for debate, they did. Pep gave a speech about how they don’t pay for the Porsche in her drive or the louboutins on her feet so they can leave if they want.... and they all did! 🤣
This is soooooo true 💯 someone I know told me these exact words! They both make me sick 🤮 Fucken bellends the pair of them you can tell they both don’t come from money so uncouth the pair of them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.