Katie Hayes #55 You say potato, I say potoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was #gifted as well. Wouldn’t you say to British airways, thanks for the offer huns but my dad / grandad is 100 and there’s a global pandemic so we best not?!
I’ve just rang me nan to see if she fancies the Bahamas

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did you see the size of his house? I wouldn’t mind staying home if I lived in that 😂

I am CRYING at the bowl situation. That needs adding to the wiki
No I haven't I'll have a Google, don't mean to be rude or nothing I'm not a troll but you've spelt bowl wrong is bowel

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just a heads up my lovely little trolls, you can turn notifications on for when that woman goes live 😉 I mean I’m deleting her straight after but there’s no way in hell I’m missing this tit show go down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up actually had to work today rude.
Any one else think the weaning journey is pre recorded.
Who has time to edited a video after every meal.
Handy how Olive had a bada night sleep in time for the live so she’s got something to talk about as usually her life is just dreamy.
I really hope Truff is a gobby know it all like she is on every other live I feel for this poor professional ma

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please let her open the live with Evening Guyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzz 🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬 🙏 I've had a crap day and need some laughs please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what’s the plan? R we taking notes? R we flicking between insta and here to comment or r we waiting til the end? Who’s got the balls to ask questions? IM SO bleeping EXCITED!!!!! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m betting on a dead passive aggressive intro... trolls won’t be tolerated because she’s just a new momma getting new momma advice for her bespoke baby Olive and she just wants to share her juuuuurney with you all so no negativity please guyyyyyyys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right girls I’ve just about managed to launch the kids into bed, make my tea, pour my 2nd glass of wine, logged into my lurking Insta. got my pen and paper and will be screenshotting all the drama 🤣 see you over there 🤣🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Where has professionalma.com advertised this live? Can’t see it on her grid
My friend messaged her about Kate but she never replied. Nothing nasty, she doesn’t come on here but follows khm so I tell her the funny/tragic stuff so she was dying to know why that ma would work with her -

Reactions: 6
Oh girl I can’t be arsed with it. Don’t wish him dead like but to me he’s just a Tory making everyone think the NHS is a charity and fucked off on holiday while the rest of us rot at home. It’s just pure tokenism when people like truffles post a tribute
THIS 👏🏻 The same people posting pure tributes to him are the same ones that dismiss every other death. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m on the live woohoo! And she’s just asked Heidi if she’s okay.... I’m howling already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been on it and she said Olive is with Daddy it’s her bed time and literally a minute later she said Matts taken her out for a walk hahaha ffs started already 2 minutes in 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.