Katie Hayes #55 You say potato, I say potoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thank god! It was like a Facebook mums page back there 🥴🥴

anyway I’m gonna put my feet up and make a brocolini (new cocktail inspired by KHM journey) and get ready for this live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh guys! She’s finally got Olive on her highlights!! Well in trolls for giving her the idea....but she doesn’t read here does she Matt 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Settling in for the live because I can’t be arsed with people fawning over Tom Moore on every other form of social media

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That title though 😅. Is the live on her page or the other woman's? I've got a class booked at half 6 so I'll miss the first 15 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last comment about the weaning I promise

but what was that bib all about ??? Totally pointless it still all dribbled down her chin on her clothes anyway ? Should of used a material one surely . I’m a bit ocd though & food going on clothes gives me anxiety . Imagine the stains 🙀

Reactions: 11
Who puts a live on about parenting at 7pm... every kids bedtime? I’m barely going to have enough time to eat my tea, fight with my husband and put the baby to bed at this rate. Thanks for nothing Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is it at 7pm or 8pm???? 😵😵😵 I thought it was 8 for some reason! Better lash me kids in the bath now and get the wine out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who puts a live on about parenting at 7pm... every kids bedtime? I’m barely going to have enough time to eat my tea, fight with my husband and put the baby to bed at this rate. Thanks for nothing Truff.
I thought that, such a bad time to have it!

Is it 7 or 8? I need to know,got to be prepared.

Reactions: 4
This one made me laugh. Looked at the leap app, Truff Jr is going through a leap. So it figures if I look at the National Lottery app, I’m a millionaire? duck OFF YOU STUPID BINT

Can I just say I reread this post going through the last pages of the other thread, and I was horrified at the spelling mistakes. I am not katie. I was typing when I was asked a question in a call! Work getting in the way again! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone inbox her quick and find out what time the live is cos i need to wrestle the one working phone charger off one of my kids so I’m fully prepared

• Haha
Someone inbox her quick and find out what time the live is cos i need to wrestle the one working phone charger off one of my kids so I’m fully prepared
She didn’t reply or even read it 😂 i should have sent a troll message and I would have got the 1 min response package 😂😂

• Haha
I’ll be so surprised if miss trollive hasn’t had some sort of “leap” meltdown and she can’t do the live

Reactions: 13
After reading here there’s literally no way I’d do it if I was her. Altho she loves opening herself up to the whole troll narrative doesn’t she so would probs buzz if anyone popped up and asked her a question about her being a raging alcoholic or whatever haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone’s commented on her most recent post tagging their friend saying ‘aww her hairs just like your olives’ ... I went and had a look and it’s bright ginger 😂😂😂 truffles will be raging!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.