Katie Hayes #55 You say potato, I say potoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading here there’s literally no way I’d do it if I was her. Altho she loves opening herself up to the whole troll narrative doesn’t she so would probs buzz if anyone popped up and asked her a question about her being a raging alcoholic or whatever haha
She will be sat up in her panelled palace writing a list of excuses why she can’t do it:

trolls
Olive is having a leap
Mourning captain Tom
Dog ate her home work
Panelling accident

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She will be sat up in her panelled palace writing a list of excuses why she can’t do it:

trolls
Olive is having a leap
Mourning captain Tom
Dog ate her home work
Panelling accident
Olives done a bespoke courgette shite all over the glam room 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s 33 of that other woman’s gifdboxes left
... it looks like they just ditched kates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s taking the piss now. If I lash my mobile number on here will someone text me when she goes live?! Hahahahahahahaha I don’t wanna miss a single second but have got tit to do

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Settling in for the live because I can’t be arsed with people fawning over Tom Moore on every other form of social media
I thought it was just me that’s dead inside and felt this way 🤣🤣 yes yes very sad he is dead but the incessant social media tributes make me wish I was.

Especially cunts like Truff who’ve been here there and everywhere keeping this bleeping virus thriving 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
8.30 it is I’ve just got all settled to watch it aswel 🤣

she’s cut her nails down, after someone saying about them 🤣 but she doesn’t read here does she matt

edit oh no sorry that’s another live she’s doing
Has she seriously been spooning slop out of that bowl?? Isn’t that meant for like finger food so the baby doesn’t spill it?? Or am I totally wrong here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Kates obviously tit herself, been bashed for being shite at weaning and is now having a meltdown! She’s probably screatching down the phone at that other lady right about now and then she’ll do a dreamy video about technical issues and we’ll never hear of this again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was just me that’s dead inside and felt this way 🤣🤣 yes yes very sad he is dead but the incessant social media tributes make me wish I was.

Especially cunts like Truff who’ve been here there and everywhere keeping this bleeping virus thriving 😤
Oh girl I can’t be arsed with it. Don’t wish him dead like but to me he’s just a Tory making everyone think the NHS is a charity and fucked off on holiday while the rest of us rot at home. It’s just pure tokenism when people like truffles post a tribute

• Heart
Reactions: 44

I feel like replying to them all like WASNT ARSED ABOUT CAPTAIN TOM WHEN YOU AND YOUR SCUMMY FILLER FACED MATES WENT OUT FOR TEA AND COCKTAILS!!!
I hate every person like truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Has she seriously been spooning slop out of that bowl?? Isn’t that meant for like finger food so the baby doesn’t spill it?? Or am I totally wrong here
Exactly its for finger foods so if the child knocks the bowel it doesn't go everywhere, how awkward was that seeing her wrestling to spoon out from the plastic jaws of the bowel 😂

Oh girl I can’t be arsed with it. Don’t wish him dead like but to me he’s just a Tory making everyone think the NHS is a charity and fucked off on holiday while the rest of us rot at home. It’s just pure tokenism when people like truffles post a tribute
Didn't even realise he was a tory until it came out before and he fucked off to Barbados aswell? He's fell down in my estimations bleeping super spreader

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s taking the piss now. If I lash my mobile number on here will someone text me when she goes live?! Hahahahahahahaha I don’t wanna miss a single second but have got tit to do
Creased at this!
I’ll be fuming if I miss it because I’m watching an episode of twirlywoos 🙄 why can’t she specify a time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like replying to them all like WASNT ARSED ABOUT CAPTAIN TOM WHEN YOU AND YOUR SCUMMY FILLER FACED MATES WENT OUT FOR TEA AND COCKTAILS!!!
I hate every person like truff.
Fella sitting in bizo while some arl fellas doing donuts in his zimmer to raise a bit of cash

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly its for finger foods so if the child knocks the bowel it doesn't go everywhere, how awkward was that seeing her wrestling to spoon out from the plastic jaws of the bowel 😂

Didn't even realise he was a tory until it came out before and he fucked off to Barbados aswell? He's fell down in my estimations bleeping super spreader
Did you see the size of his house? I wouldn’t mind staying home if I lived in that 😂

I am CRYING at the bowl situation. That needs adding to the wiki

Reactions: 15

It was #gifted as well. Wouldn’t you say to British airways, thanks for the offer huns but my dad / grandad is 100 and there’s a global pandemic so we best not?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Creased at this!
I’ll be fuming if I miss it because I’m watching an episode of twirlywoos 🙄 why can’t she specify a time?!
Cos she’s terrified we’re gonna watch and pull her up on the tit show that is her life

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.