Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was always the opposite to my mum to be honest, if I ever came home from school and said someone had been horrible to me her answer was literally “twit her, she won’t do it again” (my mum is lovely and has a very professional job but she’s a savage when it comes to her kids)

now I’m a mum myself I find myself saying the same thing “fuckin hit them back!!!!!!” - “no mum the teacher will shout” ffs 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
My mum is lovely but her advice was always ‘find the biggest one and go for them. The rest will run’. Army life.
She might have thought differently if this bison was coming at her (only joking, she’d knock khm flat out)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she is so funny thinking she’s got one up on all use 🤣🤣
Remember when she was dressing her cousins baby the same as her, weirdo behaviour that, found the pics to Go with it.
also found this one, is this hers and plf dog?? Didn’t they have the same dog as max??
look at his face he’s like “help me from this bison papa”
Dogs are very very good judge of character
If a dog doesn’t like you, you are a gobshite
I AM GOBSHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When influencers die out as a career, which they will, shes going to be so fucked because she just cannot deal with feedback in anyway. Can you ever imagine this girl getting development feedback and objectives for the year. Shes a bleeping spooooon. Her reputation is tit and she isnt even top of her game now to go back to doing make up for weddings etc. If i was her id be scared about that
Almost sounds like she’s destined to claim UC and have a rusty fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
my ma’s old skool, she’d of tightly braided my hair and told me to have a straightner with the fat flump in front of her 😂😂
Same! Ma Rockard would have near scalped me braiding my hair, tight clothes and a sturdy shoe and sent me off for a straightener on the oller! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading the wiki its like every day something new is captured. It just gets better and better. Ahhh shes just an awful person. I like to hope one day she has a moment of clarity and is like nah im sorry i need to change and be a good person for my daughter. Probs wont happen but i like to think theres good in people.....sometimes theyre just more fake tan and dior then people though so hey hoooooo

Almost sounds like she’s destined to claim UC and have a rusty fridge
Omgg hahaha sellin her blag tit and getting an even olddddder car. All hopes are on delo’s panelling career. Maybe he can get a big comish panelling the liver building.

A6BDB7B9-3A55-4A5B-A170-2ACBD73E3C9C.png

At least theyve got klarna hun. Ps im sure this is one of the amazing wonderful necklaces delo bought our totally bespoke Mr T? Tbh so many its heard to keep track

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely hilarious 😂 can’t believe it’s taken so long for the ring door step photo to come to light 😂
absofuckulety made up 👏🏼

• Haha
The irony of this though
B5189A74-49E2-45F9-8ADD-2288E20B3B9F.jpeg

Also this is a personal fav just to remember. Sorry im clearly in need of a twirl and on a ranty rolllll tonight
018B5D9D-AE6D-4A0F-88FD-EDC15B916BA5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
The irony of this thoughView attachment 399363

Also this is a personal fav just to remember. Sorry im clearly in need of a twirl and on a ranty rolllll tonight View attachment 399370
She looks so bleeping simple in that second photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If she was passing me in the street I’d think she was a bleeping smelly librarian who thinks it’s absolutely wild that she gets home to her 20 guinea pigs, pulls her pants down and looks at her Minge with a mirror for an hour before putting on some oxtail soup for her tea

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 73
If she was passing me in the street I’d think she was a bleeping smelly librarian who thinks it’s absolutely wild that she gets home to her 20 guinea pigs, pulls her pants down and looks at her Minge with a mirror for an hour before putting on some oxtail soup for her tea
That’s dark 😂😂😂

• Haha
She must be livid that photo has surfaced 🤣 the state of them two bouncing up the path, feel ashamed for them. Not normal behaviour when you're about to drop - pair of gobshites.

Imagine the scenes at truff towers right now- oh to be a fly on the wall! 💨💨💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off Barb I love me a tin of Heinz oxtail soup 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A musty librarian is literally first thing i though. Im clearly a crank cos ive been proper scrolling tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When influencers die out as a career, which they will, shes going to be so fucked because she just cannot deal with feedback in anyway. Can you ever imagine this girl getting development feedback and objectives for the year. Shes a bleeping spooooon. Her reputation is tit and she isnt even top of her game now to go back to doing make up for weddings etc. If i was her id be scared about that
I always think this about these “influencer” idiots stomping around doing what they want. Wouldn’t last 5 mins in a proper job where feedback is actually for your own good to develop and grow to be even more successful. She‘d do loads better if she took on board some of our feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.