Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I have ONE night off to give me kids and fella some attention and it all kicks off! WOAH that’s taught me ain’t it! Note to self - kids and fella ain’t half as entertaining as the tattle trollzzz not gonna waste me time on them again 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OMG I have ONE night off to give me kids and fella some attention and it all kicks off! WOAH that’s taught me ain’t it! Note to self - kids and fella ain’t half as entertaining as the tattle trollzzz not gonna waste me time on them again 😆😆
Literally was about to post this myself!! One night off Tattle and all hell has broken loose 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know what. As many have said if she would if held her hands up and said “ you know what guys 💨 all isn’t as good as I’ve let on. This has happened so has that” and addressed all these things she had done and lied about I would have given her the benefit of the doubt because it must be bleeping hard trying to maintain this Image in today’s “keeping up with the Jones’ (or kardashians) lifestyle. But she’s not. She’s yet again just shown us she is a massive narcissistic twit who is the “victim” regardless of her actions.
I’ve had a drink, so don’t quote me on it 😂 but if she tries to blame this thread for her downfalls on Sunday with her “red rant” when all we’ve done is point out her fibs, I will make a video on the subject with all the wiki info and share it from YouTube. Let her try and edit that.

edit: she will see this and make a rant purposely so I make a video. 😭
👏🏻This👏🏻

Reactions: 6
So she having a shower to prove she isn’t a smelly bison 🦬 but she doesn’t read here does she matt?
And is olive on the floor on a cushion?
Thought shes rolling all over the place?? that doesn’t seem very safe, wouldn’t she be better in a bouncer or something

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahah fs I’m crying. TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS. Kate you’ve revelled yourself by saying the code word
Trolls is her safe word! Here’s a genuine question, are we trolls? We aren’t saying it to her face, we aren’t sending her death threats etc, we are “water cooler, office gossipers” and if she has a Sunday 7pm red rant all she’s going to do is bring people to this page and the wiki! All hail the Wiki. 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Every time I go on TikTok and hear that song 🎵 can’t make a wife out of a hoe 🎵 I think Matt sings this in the shower 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How did this all come out? I'm gutted I missed this one.
Her cousin said on here that Dr Robbie hired a private Investor & caught her cheating with the PT, but they all went to Dubai together so who knows what’s going on!
They have broken all the lockdown rules since Day 1 cos rules don’t apply to rich people 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

She smells icky, tried to delete the wiki, used the SW desks for a quickie💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What the hells been going on 😂 As if she’s been on deleting the wiki and having a go at people saying there’s no facts.
@Abongo I have screamed at Delo panelling another housemate HAHAHAHAHAHA funny fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got you ...

#6 “troll” (this is “beep” 🤣)
#7 I don’t need a (normal size) man
#8 hush hush... trolls
#9 when I grow up...I wana be a fruit machine
#10 react(ing to tattle)

Soz best I can do after a 14 hour shift.

Whose covering the night shifts on wiki we got a rota going? 🤣
How could you both forget the great hit that was I hate this fart 🎵💨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£40 for a baby’s nightie (nighty? It’s too early 🤣). Put her in a sleep suit Kate!!! The website doesn’t even say what material it is, bet it’s horrible polyester.
Also they only start from 6 months... pretty sure Olive isn’t 6 months old yet!
A nightie on a baby? Her legs will be freezing it’s bleeping January

Reactions: 20
Never thought I’d say this, but gutted that it’s Saturday and I have to do family stuff! I’m thinking about re-arranging my migraine at 7pm tomorrow to an all day event today... 🤣 love you lot...
Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.