Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pillows to stop hair falling out? She’ll believe any old tit, won’t she?? Wish someone would explain the bloody biology behind hair growth and loss to her.. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pillows to stop hair falling out? She’ll believe any old tit, won’t she?? Wish someone would explain the bloody biology behind hair growth and loss to her.. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Why does she need this when she said that HERRRRBEEERSTTTT was the best thing to ever happen to her hair?

Does she not know this is when Mother Nature takes back all that thick hair you had during pregnancy and leaves you with little whispy bits everywhere 🤣

Reactions: 14
One of the funniest things on here is all your profile pictures - the many faces of KHM & Dirty Delo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am crying reading this thread 😂😭😂😭 The wiki is just hilarious haha! Some of you are proper funny cunts.

Desperately need someone to tell her that posting facts about someone on a message board is not trolling, she has to CHOOSE to come and read this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There will be no red rants because she can’t rant about something she’s doesn’t read does she Matt 😂 that’s the thing she starts the red rants about someone messaging her and unless your a proper bleep who does troll people then yer fine but she chooses to read a message board which is just like mumsnet except all the people khm has pissed off over the years or shagged there fellas etc etc come here to rant which is perfectly allowed.

Wiki is there full of this evidence that she had posted to her public domain for all too see! So Kate put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Have a great lockdown Saturday my fellow tattle bastards ❤

Shouldn’t have asked they have moved me down from a well known member to a chatty member 🥴
No you gave gone up love chatty member then vip queen x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The pussycat dolls songs and the crimewatch voice over have made my year 🤣🤭🤣 (almost as good as morning gang 💨)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to give her, her own thread. She's vile, gets what she needs off her ex though I suppose. Was it the shred fella she was shagging behind her husband's back or the Standish one?
How did this all come out? I'm gutted I missed this one.

Reactions: 2
I got you ...

#6 “troll” (this is “beep” 🤣)
#7 I don’t need a (normal size) man
#8 hush hush... trolls
#9 when I grow up...I wana be a fruit machine
#10 react(ing to tattle)

Soz best I can do after a 14 hour shift.

Whose covering the night shifts on wiki we got a rota going? 🤣
WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE A FRUITMACHINE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAJISJEBRBSISBDBE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.