Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asdf

And featheringtheemptynest has just posted her pastel rainbow themed nursery (after losing her baby boy at 2 days old, a couple of miscarriages and a number of failed IVF attempts) I’m sure our favourite momma will be absolutely fuming dipshit DIY didn’t get her nursery finished in time to do a big reveal that won’t look like she’s copied someone else.
Edited to untag on here I didn’t realise it would do that, that was just her instagram handle.

TheBoltonWanderer

Isn’t it a ten year old range? Don’t worry her name is under definition of a cunt.

Shall we play a game of where’s KHM over the weekend? (Where’s wally*)
No it’s a 14 or 64 plate....not quite 10 years old yet. Wonder if she got the tax sorted out....?
Just catching up, don’t know why my notifications haven’t notified me 🙈

View attachment 125930

Doesn't seem like SW own the trademark. It was filed for in May or March 2018 (can't remember). So unless she trademarked it then so they couldn't sell it?
She owes them for the make up hence why she cannot sell it...£20k worth of products I was once told, but don’t know how true that amount is. But yeh she cannot sell any because she owes SW for them still 🤫

Last edited:

Pink Sparkle

Are they his real fingers or has she photo shopped her arm and fucked his fingers ?

Love the quote she put, 2 months later she takes the house and all he has done in it.. then he takes her to court and she wins 😂

No wonder she got indesit on the DIY graft, getting all she can out of him while he's still there..

Could you tell me about the court case please!? Xx

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I am shook my the photoshop fails when I’ve had a nose through 🧐👀 when I first followed her I honestly thought she was amazing - quirky - and looks boss - I’m a little chunky myself - I’d have related much more if she was just honest 🙋🏼‍♀️

Bendy leg central - Hey guys - so this is the rickets look 🙃
I’m guessing that legs side by side is a pic she’s edited and posted vs one someone else has posted ? That’s just ridiculous

She mustve been so parra everytime she went out that someone Was gonna recognise and realise she’s twice the size of her edited pics ??

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Michaela works in Crosby now at RYLA

The Secret Warehouse didn’t sue her either. They made her publicity apologise but she did it in the middle of the night and turned comments off then posted a million and one other things so the apology would be missed. Bit naughty because it was obviously not a heart felt apology
I know that Michaela was found to be copying another nail tech’s designs who also worked at the SW so maybe something similar happened with KHM and they had to leave?! I don’t know for sure, it’s just all very dodgy.

Laur_xo

Yes she has.
Katie’s the type of girl if you do something, she’s done it with bells on. Or if you like something she LOVES it more. Fucking hate them type. Saw her arse with holly b because she opened her own academy and when everyone walked out of holly’s holly rang her and Kate was slyly laughing that her reputation and business was going down the drain. You Don’t want her as a friend.
Oh my god I remember when everyone walked out !!! What happened

TheBoltonWanderer

It doesn't say its from memories though is just says 14 hours ago? Normally it says top left if it's from the camera roll or memories.

Also the video of the kid in the walker isn't from behind a window, you can see her shoes where she is sat with her feet infront of her and DJ Indesits leg next to her.
I must have looked at something different because you could defo see the baby behind the glass....

Amyamyamy

I remember months and months ago she posted a story saying she knows she will never be skinny and to embrace it . I thought it was strange because I never had thought she was anything but skinny . This was before I knew about TL . But now I have seen the un edited pictures I get what she meant. Why did she post that though now I think was somebody calling her out ?