Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatweallthink

It’s not from today as it tells you its from her memories and when and some are from the other week some from her make up stuff today. It’ll be when she was dropping stuff on. She’s stood outside behind the glass patio doors on the one with the kid in a walker. View attachment 121139
It doesn't say its from memories though is just says 14 hours ago? Normally it says top left if it's from the camera roll or memories.

Also the video of the kid in the walker isn't from behind a window, you can see her shoes where she is sat with her feet infront of her and DJ Indesits leg next to her.

Reactions: 1

Escx

It doesn't say its from memories though is just says 14 hours ago? Normally it says top left if it's from the camera roll or memories.

Also the video of the kid in the walker isn't from behind a window, you can see her shoes where she is sat with her feet infront of her and DJ Indesits leg next to her.
I thought this but I’m sure I’ve seen these videos before 🤷🏽‍♀️
The gorilla one tho 😂 deffo looks like her

Glamtone11

I think she looks like a ladyboy
She’s naturally stunning but the fillers are absolutely awful, probably one of the worst I’ve seen!! The lips look like they’re about to fall off her face. The skin surrounding her lips is so puffy it looks like the filler has migrated, and that square over-filled jaw is doing her no favours whatsoever. Definitely looks like a ladyboy as you said 😂 now you’ve said that I can’t unsee it

The younger sister needs to move out. It’s flat out weird. Imagine being newlywed & for the 3 years that follow you’ve got your sister and her fella under your feet. Whether they get on or not it’s still creepy.

I like that Alisha’s makeup... she originally trained with KHM but is somehow better than her 😂 her makeup style reminds me of Sophie Russell who’s I also really love.

I’ve noticed a few Oh Darlin account popping up since lockdown. Oh Darlin Academy... Oh Darlin Beauty Educators. Just Watched the academy one male a point of using Peaches brushes 👀

DizzyLiv

I’m shocked! It’s not your staffs responsibility to pay the fuckin rent on the building! Hope their staff tell them to fuck off, they’ve got nothing to lose
I can imagine those poor people would be intimidated by both Katie and Cheryl

TheBoltonWanderer

I thought that too. So basically it’s just a shed with a projector inside 😂 how shit can you get

Has anyone else noticed Cheryl’s radio silence recently. It’s like she’s dropped off the face of the earth!
She’s gone private hasn’t she? I bet she’s still posting away like crazy 😜

Escx

I was waiting for someone to mention Bog eye hahahahaha

slab backs on tattle nosin’ whilst bog eye is on insta posin’
I wonder if she’ll give her the make up give away for putting her on her page and people laughing 😭😭

Whitezinfandel

Just had the best catchup ever 🤣
UC shout though wow... Half the girls on her cheapo course are probably paying with UC payments, if she didn't know, over a million people in the UK have signed up to claim, and there's fucking no shame in it, because hard working people have lost their jobs through no fault of their own, and have had to sign up to UC to feed their families, keep a roof over there head?
She is soooo out of touch with reality it's unbearable. The stupid fucking non ceo boss babe hog fart truffle snorting cocaine cheap bitch
has the universal credit stuff been deleted? I can’t find it on her Insta.