Katie Hayes #31 Smooth like dolphin, pout like trout. No living room so she’s always out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so thick it’s unreal colic doesn’t just occur at certain times of the day, it’s just witching hour. Colic is constant heartbreaking screaming she wants to count herself lucky. I said this at the end of the last thread but she just needs to accept that babies sometimes just cry instead of desperately trying to buy something to fix her just cuddle her. I know it’s easy for me to say now coz believe me I’ve been there but I just find it so hard to have any sympathy for her she’s a gob shire
This🙌🏻

My baby went through a hideous stage at about 6/8 weeks when it would get the evening and she just screamed unless you stood up and rocked her. Everyone kept telling me it must be colic but it absolutely was not, it was absolute hell and lasted on/off for about a month then just stopped. She was just a fussy baby in a loud, cold world that just wanted a cuddle, she would scream but I knew it wasn’t colic as she would stop the minute you rocked. It can’t just be that Olive is being fussy as she’s utterly perfect remember, it must be that she’s got colic, next will be reflux and then she’ll start saying she’s teething🙄 babies cry Kate you knobber.

Reactions: 16
Oh stopppppp I will never forget reading that comment of it being her mates garden I laughed so suddenly out the blue my girlfriend tit herself called me a soft bleep coz she nearly peed with shock 😂 it was coz of that comment I came to this thread an what I have read can honestly say sums her up too a tee! .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 me Mayes garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not colic, it’s probably just a developmental leap and she needs to ride it out. Changing bottles and formula etc makes no difference. She needs to read the Wonder Weeks!

Reactions: 9
Is peperami’s (gettin the lingo now girls an now know this is chezzas nickname an my god I can see why 😂) story tonight with the dog trainer to show all tattle bastards , I mean “clever bastards” that she’s got a dog ready to pounce if anyone approached her , really cannot stand her content dunno who’s more annoying her or Kate it’s a close one tho 🤔 I felt cringey watchin that story with the dog jumpin out in the trainer 😂🤣 what a head , can’t get the pepparami advert out me head now please tell me am not wrong an that’s why use gave her that nickname 😂🤣 god am decked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It actually makes me shudder the way she looks at herself when she kisses Olives head 😬
0EB6A204-BDFA-483A-A641-58D21AC9A4EA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
It’s not colic, it’s probably just a developmental leap and she needs to ride it out. Changing bottles and formula etc makes no difference. She needs to read the Wonder Weeks!
Omg really Kate??? So your telling us your baby has colic and only cries for an hour an now will sleep all night??? MMMMMMKAY think you will find she’s just a “ normal” baby and not a friggin bespoke doll that you seem to treat her like , and again you have posted a story proving you do read tattle plsssss stop with the “had loadssss of messages”etc etc .......

It actually makes me shudder the way she looks at herself when she kisses Olives head 😬View attachment 242760
Agree 👀

Reactions: 10
Is peperami’s (gettin the lingo now girls an now know this is chezzas nickname an my god I can see why 😂) story tonight with the dog trainer to show all tattle bastards , I mean “clever bastards” that she’s got a dog ready to pounce if anyone approached her , really cannot stand her content dunno who’s more annoying her or Kate it’s a close one tho 🤔 I felt cringey watchin that story with the dog jumpin out in the trainer 😂🤣 what a head , can’t get the pepparami advert out me head now please tell me am not wrong an that’s why use gave her that nickname 😂🤣 god am decked 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Of course she’s trying to talk 🙄. She’ll be writing her first novel next week.
View attachment 242484
She’s probably in agony trying to straighten her back out 🙄

I think they’re really struggling financially and are just looking to get extra cash any way they can... they clearly have lots of extra rooms @ Oh Snarlin that are just lying empty so they’re offering them up to anyone that will take them, it does cheapen then ‘Beverly Hills’ vibe though 😜.. I wonder where their COVID grants went 🤔
On chezzas great escape after white wall gate and crappy graze tables and meals out for our THM

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started a long rant and then went on her page and what a bleeping coincidence, we’ve got mummy cuddles!!! Surely she should have known this? Wouldn’t instinct tell you to pick your baby up and cuddle her? And really did she need to ‘flim’herself doing the comic dance? head

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For fucks sake. Doesn’t she realise that twatting about with different bottles and combination feeding is bleeping up her babies little digestive system. Combination feeding, when done PROPERLY, works. But we all know KHM is only doing it to suit her and not her poor little baby. The fact that she seems to think she’s a bleeping expert makes my piss fizz. Oh and how’s your 1,456th best ever breast pump doing you bleeping stupid cow

I started a long rant and then went on her page and what a bleeping coincidence, we’ve got mummy cuddles!!! Surely she should have known this? Wouldn’t instinct tell you to pick your baby up and cuddle her? And really did she need to ‘flim’herself doing the comic dance? head
And stop letting poor olive lie around on the bleeping kitchen worktop because her mum is that much of a selfish, narcissistic prick that she still doesn’t have a living room to chill out in. The fact that Daddy DIY still hasn’t finished it speaks volumes

Reactions: 24
I think oh snarlin is probably suffering financially and she’s doing any course she can to raise some moolaa
Lockdown has made people realise a lot of things and what’s important, like do I really need a full face of make up every single weekend, or do I really need my lashes doing every few weeks etc etc
Many people have come to the conclusion that this tit just isn’t really that important in the grand scheme of things.
It has definitely made me re-evaluate a few things anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Urgh. As if she’s looking at herself while she’s kissing the baby. Hinch does tit like that too. Wish she’d just stop documenting every little incident of that kid’s life. You might not be showing her face, but you sure are making a good job of letting the world know every other fecking aspect of the poor child’s life. She’s too small to ask for the privacy you should be giving her. I’m sure she’ll be made up when she starts high school and all her mates know she tit in the bath, had colic at the same time every evening (🙄🙄🙄), lived in a house with no living room, had clothes that her parents didn’t even buy her, and her mum was a bad liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Urgh. As if she’s looking at herself while she’s kissing the baby. Hinch does tit like that too. Wish she’d just stop documenting every little incident of that kid’s life. You might not be showing her face, but you sure are making a good job of letting the world know every other fecking aspect of the poor child’s life. She’s too small to ask for the privacy you should be giving her. I’m sure she’ll be made up when she starts high school and all her mates know she tit in the bath, had colic at the same time every evening (🙄🙄🙄), lived in a house with no living room, had clothes that her parents didn’t even buy her, and her mum was a bad liar.
Exactly! Why bother showing the baby at all if you are so worried about her privacy (allegedly) but then document her every move for the world to see?!

Reactions: 12
If her baby was screaming the house down for an hour, she would be stressed. The last thing she would be thinking about is filming it for the gram.
it’s bloody heartbreaking when your newborn is screaming!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.