Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve emailed water babies coz I’m that raging:

Good Evening,

I am emailing you in regards to your relationship with the influencer Katie Hayes (@KATEHAYESMAKEUP Instagram)

I noticed today that you have gifted her a number of items (whether it’s free sessions or just merchandise, quite frankly it’s besides the point)

I’m saddened to have to do this but I am in absolute disbelief and disgust that you have chosen her in the belief that she either needs the products for free, or is a good endorsement for your brand. She is neither and her Instagram feed would make that quite clear. This woman has flouted lockdown rules throughout the whole pandemic and flaunts her apparent wealth daily to thousands of people. There are parents struggling all over the country with redundancies, furlough and childcare stresses as a result of the pandemic, who would benefit greatly from swimming lessons or a taster of a chapter. To be honest it leaves such a sour taste as someone who has given your company a hell of a lot of money in the past. Unfortunately I won’t be using you again

I could go on and on so if you are willing to take my complaint seriously I’m more than happy to share the several other examples

Regards

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I don’t believe she’s harmless at all. In fact I truly believe she’s the complete opposite.

Pretty much advocating drinking during pregnancy (the video is floating around somewhere), giving extremely dodgy pregnancy/after birth advice to young, impressionable followers and using her daughter as a pawn to gain engagement/free items. We’ve even seen her pretty much holding her daughter by the scruff of her neck whilst she was busy ‘speaking to her fans’. She claims she wants to keep her daughter private yet she has glorified her and held her up on a pedestal the minute she was born which has shown no regard for Olive’s privacy. In fact, she did openly show Olive’s face but even then she put a silly filter on it and made a mockery of her own daughter. I don’t personally believe anyone which a large following of people should be sharing young children who have not consented to it. She has quite clearly shown herself to be an obsessive character who has made very questionable decisions so I don’t feel that warrants her being able to make decisions for Olive’s online safety. She also blatantly allowed her child to be extremely exposed to the sun whilst in the Cotswells and left her lying unattended on a bed so she can pose in the mirror to which she has eagerly reposted countless times as she just loves the ‘online mummy community’.

She’s flouted every lockdown rule going, she blatantly held a party for Daddy DIY’s 30th (many used glasses stacked up in the background of a video) and she’s travelled out of her area non stop to do small inessential things whilst bringing an unimmunised 6 week old baby. She took her baby to a fucking rave at barely a week old and BALANCED the car seat between two chairs near a group of smokers. Again there is video evidence of this. I’d say that’s extremely harmful. She’s done this knowing we’re in a pandemic that has killed a lot of vulnerable people yet has gone to every length possible to document it and share it with 150k+ followers. Then she has continued to make snide comments that show us what she really thinks of the Covid-19 pandemic and how she doesn’t give a flying fuck.

Lastly, she’s harmful as she gives a completely false impression of body image. She truly cannot post a photograph of herself without seriously altering it which is extremely questionable and harmful to young, impressionable girls. It’s so shockingly obvious but if you don’t know the telltale signs of Facetune then of course you’re going to think that she’s shed a shit load of weight and she’s got the most chiselled jaw you’ve ever seen. Then she LIES repeatedly to say she hasn’t photoshopped a single photo since giving birth, yet somehow between the space of a photo and a video she gains about 2.5 stone.

She is very harmful. I actually personally think she’s unwell and needs some help. I think it’s quite disturbing that none of her family or friends that view this content have stepped in to have a word. That warped view of reality is not a place for a young daughter to grow up in and if I’m honest I just think she’s really sad. She is very very harmful. And because she’s so self obsessed and doesn’t even proof read her own posts she doesn’t realise. Yet when she calls out on it she cries bully and troll and simply behaves in such a victimised manner. It’s manipulative and I often believe completely premeditated, she knows and plans when she’s going to have these melt downs and she knows the engagement she’ll receive.

What’s also dangerous and harmful is that we’ve all seen first hand how popular brands such as SilkFred view her as nothing but a high follower account. No research has been done into her background - I think stealing from a till shows straight away how disingenuous a person is and what their moral compass is like so who would want to be associated with that? These brands have thrown things at her based on her high number of followers yet have clearly done no background research - if they had they’d see she is a questionable mother who is showing off a very erratic lifestyle where that baby’s welfare is always second or third to what she feels is truly important.

Phew. Sorry rant over. In conclusion, she is a toxic and harmful person. I’m sure I’ve probably missed tons out so anyone else can feel free to add!

• Heart
Reactions: 80

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Hope your all ok girls, I’m still lurking I have just had a few health issues going on and don’t have the mental energy to watch THM at the mo.
Just wanted to say hey 👋🏼🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Nothing rude People.... I just didn't want to reveal myself oh well.

Anyway... Oh darlin has currently been receiving some council visits due to breaking covid rules etc ..

Staff not wearing masks, not adhering to social distancing.... Which doesn't surprise me...

So they are currently being watched 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
And while I’m on one, ‘we must be doing something right because she’s slept 10-8’ I am absolutely fuming, so is she insinuating that if your baby doesn’t sleep through you’re doing something wrong? Honestly Kate get FUCKED. Making new mothers who are vulnerable feel like shit yet again with your bollocks. I badly Cba with her anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 58

liverpool245

Hey girls, iv took a break from here I lost my son 10 days ago so haven’t been on my phone much!
Looks like I haven’t missed much as Kate’s still a twat🖕🏽

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
As a new mother she should be spending the most important days of her child’s life bonding and getting to know her daughter. There is nothing better than being with your new born at home for days on end turning your phone off and just enjoying watching them and feeding them. Her life has not changed at all! That poor baby is just an accessory. She should be spending every minute listening and watching her baby! All she goes on about is when she’s going back to work! An for covering your child’s face! How degrading and in human can you get! If you don’t want people to see your daughter take her off the internet! What is wrong with you Kate? I know you know who I am and I beg you to stop for a second and see what your doing! Your not famous and your not top MOM! You need to stop the bull shit stop popping slimming pills and stop acting like your perfect! Like I have said before your shit does stink and don’t we know it!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Natsoot

I only pop up on here once in a while but my first post was when I had my baby in the middle of lockdown and my own mum didn't get to hold my daughter for the first 12 weeks of her life and Kate was out prancing round everywhere heavily pregnant. Anyway I'm just popping up again after the colic/sleeping through the night post!

My baby had what I thought was colic but as I was breastfeeding for the first two weeks I didn't realise she was actually just hungry but I didn't know that as there was no visitors from family/ midwife/ health visitor and I didn't want to go on insta throwing my baby around everywhere. And secondly the sleeping through the night.. wow!!! I remember my baby was sleeping 6 hr stretch but I was sick to my stomach incase she was hungry or she'd stopped breathing so I used to either sit and watch her or set alarms every few hours to check on her and she had the angel care sensors on too but that still didn't settle me. Anyway now she is in her own room and sleeps 8-5ish and then wakes for first bottle of the day so maybe i can say 'we've done something right but i know the worst is still to come ha! So my baby now is nearly 6 months and only my very immediate family have held her, not my friends, garden party rave friends, work friends etc but now I'm a bit wary again now due to nieces and nephews etc being back at school it's just not worth the potential risk to something so special.

So any other ftm out there like me who doesn't get out the house by 9am and have a super productive day I'm here with you! I don't go to baby sensory or baby swimming due to the global pandemic and yes I feel guilty for it but as long as your baby is happy and healthy you do what's good for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I don’t believe she’s harmless at all. In fact I truly believe she’s the complete opposite.

Pretty much advocating drinking during pregnancy (the video is floating around somewhere), giving extremely dodgy pregnancy/after birth advice to young, impressionable followers and using her daughter as a pawn to gain engagement/free items. We’ve even seen her pretty much holding her daughter by the scruff of her neck whilst she was busy ‘speaking to her fans’. She claims she wants to keep her daughter private yet she has glorified her and held her up on a pedestal the minute she was born which has shown no regard for Olive’s privacy. In fact, she did openly show Olive’s face but even then she put a silly filter on it and made a mockery of her own daughter. I don’t personally believe anyone which a large following of people should be sharing young children who have not consented to it. She has quite clearly shown herself to be an obsessive character who has made very questionable decisions so I don’t feel that warrants her being able to make decisions for Olive’s online safety. She also blatantly allowed her child to be extremely exposed to the sun whilst in the Cotswells and left her lying unattended on a bed so she can pose in the mirror to which she has eagerly reposted countless times as she just loves the ‘online mummy community’.

She’s flouted every lockdown rule going, she blatantly held a party for Daddy DIY’s 30th (many used glasses stacked up in the background of a video) and she’s travelled out of her area non stop to do small inessential things whilst bringing an unimmunised 6 week old baby. She took her baby to a fucking rave at barely a week old and BALANCED the car seat between two chairs near a group of smokers. Again there is video evidence of this. I’d say that’s extremely harmful. She’s done this knowing we’re in a pandemic that has killed a lot of vulnerable people yet has gone to every length possible to document it and share it with 150k+ followers. Then she has continued to make snide comments that show us what she really thinks of the Covid-19 pandemic and how she doesn’t give a flying fuck.

Lastly, she’s harmful as she gives a completely false impression of body image. She truly cannot post a photograph of herself without seriously altering it which is extremely questionable and harmful to young, impressionable girls. It’s so shockingly obvious but if you don’t know the telltale signs of Facetune then of course you’re going to think that she’s shed a shit load of weight and she’s got the most chiselled jaw you’ve ever seen. Then she LIES repeatedly to say she hasn’t photoshopped a single photo since giving birth, yet somehow between the space of a photo and a video she gains about 2.5 stone.

She is very harmful. I actually personally think she’s unwell and needs some help. I think it’s quite disturbing that none of her family or friends that view this content have stepped in to have a word. That warped view of reality is not a place for a young daughter to grow up in and if I’m honest I just think she’s really sad. She is very very harmful. And because she’s so self obsessed and doesn’t even proof read her own posts she doesn’t realise. Yet when she calls out on it she cries bully and troll and simply behaves in such a victimised manner. It’s manipulative and I often believe completely premeditated, she knows and plans when she’s going to have these melt downs and she knows the engagement she’ll receive.

What’s also dangerous and harmful is that we’ve all seen first hand how popular brands such as SilkFred view her as nothing but a high follower account. No research has been done into her background - I think stealing from a till shows straight away how disingenuous a person is and what their moral compass is like so who would want to be associated with that? These brands have thrown things at her based on her high number of followers yet have clearly done no background research - if they had they’d see she is a questionable mother who is showing off a very erratic lifestyle where that baby’s welfare is always second or third to what she feels is truly important.

Phew. Sorry rant over. In conclusion, she is a toxic and harmful person. I’m sure I’ve probably missed tons out so anyone else can feel free to add!
Nail on the head. She lives her entire life seeking out the validation of strangers, proven by the amount of times she reposts things she’s been tagged in telling her how amazing or beautiful or iconic she is. I’d say it was sad that the things her partner and family say aren’t enough for her but she’s so beyond any sympathy now. She doesn’t give a shit about the privacy of her daughter, if she did, Olive wouldn’t be on her business account at all - covering her face up doesn’t mean she’s being kept private. And don’t get me started on the blatant begging for stuff. I work with families who are struggling to keep their kids fed and clothed since one or both parents have lost their jobs during lockdown. I and the people I work with are forever ‘finding’ coats, clothes and shoes that we ‘forgot‘ we bought or our own kids have grown out of to pass on to these families, and I assume this is a similar situation across the country. Then, you’ve got the likes of that grabby cow who has not paid for a thing for her child. It makes me sick. If, as she says, the stuff gets sent without her knowledge, then she should be giving it all away to people who need it. That comment yesterday about her giving a breast pump away because ‘she didn’t really like it’ was disgusting. “Here you go peasants, I didn’t like this one so you can have it, you’ll probably have to give it a wash though because I don’t know the difference between a dishwasher and a steriliser..”
And so endeth my rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
How do we think emile et rose feel SHE DOESNT SAY THEIR NAME ON THE STORY BECAUSE SHE CANT FUKN PRONOUNCE IT.

My kids lived in Emile et rose, I’d be gutted if I was still spending a fortune on their stuff and they were gifting some tramp who advocated drinking in pregnancy

can someone send them the vid of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46