Katie Hayes #31 Smooth like dolphin, pout like trout. No living room so she’s always out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re really struggling financially and are just looking to get extra cash any way they can... they clearly have lots of extra rooms @ Oh Snarlin that are just lying empty so they’re offering them up to anyone that will take them, it does cheapen then ‘Beverly Hills’ vibe though 😜.. I wonder where their COVID grants went 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I still can’t get over the proper embarrassment of her mate blowing her up over the garden/field it kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really don’t get why he spent weeks building a pointless shed in the garden and her walk in room before making sure they had somewhere nice and comfy to sit.... what do they do when they have visitors or have they just met the grandparents and extended family in restaurants?! Why couldn’t the wardrobe have gone in the garage? Sorry but take some time off of work and bloody get it finished or get help in. What a bizarre set of choices and priorities.
The shed was supposed to be an outdoor cinema area but because there was so much chatter about her copying LustLiving who had just built one she changed her mind mid way and turned it into a shed. Hence why she’s stuck with a shed practically outside the back door. If you remember she kept saying “I can’t wait to show you what we’re building” etc then there was no reveal because she’d had to scrap the idea the predictable little bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catching up after work 🤯

“Elise the endorsements” I don’t even find that funny, it’s actually embarrassing for a thirty year old Mother!

What kind of Mum films themselves looking faux sad and writing captions for Instagram whilst their baby screams in pain from colic?!! Even if her Dad had hold of her you’d be there trying to comfort them/support your partner. Certainly not film yourself. She’s since posted saying the only thing that works is Mummy cuddles, yet she chose to film herself instead.

If you’re booking baby first aid classes at a beauty salon you need help.

Im defo up for the balloon modelling though 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KHM gawping at her phone while the baby cries 🙄 wonder if that will be a module on her motherhood course coming soon to Oh Darlin.

is it a myth that colic is more common in babies that have been born via c section?

Reactions: 12
KHM gawping at her phone while the baby cries 🙄 wonder if that will be a module on her motherhood course coming soon to Oh Darlin.

is it a myth that colic is more common in babies that have been born via c section?
My daughter had horrendous colic and she was a natural birth.

I’m sure there’s been budget cuts since, but when my daughter was born you could go on free baby first aid classes via your health visitor and the class was run by a paramedic.

Reactions: 5

Both mine were c-sections & neither of him suffered with Colic. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

I think lots of babies just get pains as they are growing and everything is new. First food in their tummy, first time feeling air etc. And between dirty bottles, fake breastfeeding and changing formulas her tummy probably hurts a lot. A sling sometimes helps.... when you face them towards you

Reactions: 20
Why the duck has that bairn had a knitted outfit on today? It’s been red hot today,she’s an arsewipe!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m not surprised the baby has colic if I’m honest. She’s now had about 3 different milks, tried every colic remedy in the world 🙄 in the last few days. Consistency is key with baby’s they can’t just get given everything under the sun!!!

Reactions: 19
She’s so thick it’s unreal colic doesn’t just occur at certain times of the day, it’s just witching hour. Colic is constant heartbreaking screaming she wants to count herself lucky. I said this at the end of the last thread but she just needs to accept that babies sometimes just cry instead of desperately trying to buy something to fix her just cuddle her. I know it’s easy for me to say now coz believe me I’ve been there but I just find it so hard to have any sympathy for her she’s a gob shite

I’m not surprised the baby has colic if I’m honest. She’s now had about 3 different milks, tried every colic remedy in the world 🙄 in the last few days. Consistency is key with baby’s they can’t just get given everything under the sun!!!
Yeah that’s true babies thrive off routine

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Just another attempt at being relatable but she doesn’t read here! Nothing she says sounds sincere, even when she kisses her head it’s just so bleeping fake. If it’s that bad you wouldn’t be posting all over insta! And let’s be honest an hour is nothing.

Good luck to you Kate, the newborn phase where they sleep 20hours a day is ending

Reactions: 22
She’s so thick it’s unreal colic doesn’t just occur at certain times of the day, it’s just witching hour. Colic is constant heartbreaking screaming she wants to count herself lucky. I said this at the end of the last thread but she just needs to accept that babies sometimes just cry instead of desperately trying to buy something to fix her just cuddle her. I know it’s easy for me to say now coz believe me I’ve been there but I just find it so hard to have any sympathy for her she’s a gob shire

Yeah that’s true babies thrive off routine
👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Reactions: 1
Tummy and back is probably in bulk from all the different milks, being in the car seat 24/7 😩 She needs to chill!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.