Katie Hayes #30 My ice cream brings all the trolls to the yard, me mates garden..... is be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie who? 🤔😱
I loved that bloody thread. 🥳🥳
Random but who calls you 'Charles' on here? It always makes me laugh but I haven't commented because I'm forever playing catch up (my baby obvs isn't dreamy 🙄😬)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have eye spied this thread for a while and I’ve now joined, mostly so I can see pictures. All I can tell you is...... I used to go to peaches and cream where she worked. She used to witch about people and tit stir, then cry victim when things didn’t go her way. If I could say anything it would be tread carefully, she is very manipulative! She seems thick, but she can play victim she’s very good at it! Never had my makeup done by her, but wouldn’t want to if I’m honest! Especially not now. Great thread you girls have had me in genuine hysterics at times xxx 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey fellow Trolls, I have just seen this on the Next website and immediately thought I bet THM buys Trollive one.... 😳. Or maybe not as she only like free stuff.

1C7CC613-576B-44DC-B960-91A3CD2C3D3A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Random but who calls you 'Charles' on here? It always makes me laugh but I haven't commented because I'm forever playing catch up (my baby obvs isn't dreamy 🙄😬)
There is 2 folk who do. I think they are looking for a rise but they have more chance of the Titanic rising or Truffalo Soldier never using a filter. 😉🤷🏻‍♀️
I occasionally answer to a lot worse, but that’s not for tattle. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Alsoooooo I am mutual friends with a friend of Phils. Why do you call him king fingers? Can confirm that Phil is down to earth and I’ve always thought him to be genuine/ polite etc. X

Not gonna lie shitting myself here incase she finds me out, but I can’t stand her attitude and grandiose sense of self any longer. She is an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
SOZZ IM JUST HERE ON THIS THREAD “TRYING TO BE FUNNY”

Just caught up from last few pages..

I don’t bring any tea what so ever so soz abar me 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
🤭 🤭 And here's me totally chuffed with myself cause I'm now 'member' and no longer 'new member' mmkayy :ROFLMAO: and its probably liking and quoting all your 'funny posts' so thanks Queen Barb2:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Don’t worry girl, apparently we can’t even slag THM off anymore because we need to be kind. Dunno how the duck we’ve managed 30 threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alsoooooo I am mutual friends with a friend of Phils. Why do you call him king fingers? Can confirm that Phil is down to earth and I’ve always thought him to be genuine/ polite etc. X

Not gonna lie shitting myself here incase she finds me out, but I can’t stand her attitude and grandiose sense of self any longer. She is an embarrassment.
She edited a photo of her and Philly Long fingers so much he looked like slender man.

There are a couple of Phils mates on here

• Haha

Phil was crowned Philly Long Fingers after KHM photoshopped a selfie of them together. She got a bit carried away and accidentally stretched PHM’s fingers until they became frankfurters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Neee good shitting yaself incase she finds out. 😁 You should be more worried when I put my Investor mac, hat & wellies on. 😱

Oh and did I mention I use Tweezers instead of a magnifying glass??
Im a bit like track & trace Covid style. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Can he fuckin spell tho Queen? We need to know.

QB you saved this thread from fuckin breastmilk boredom!!! The purple AKI thread proper fumed people aswell didn’t it? Can’t even be scouse on a Wirral based thread. Fuckin crying cunts can’t even have a bit of a laugh incase we offend wools. duck off ya “bacon bap” eating fannys. Only havin a bit of banter aba plinky plonk and the gym pest from the north west. Melts. Yes I’m drunk, no I don’t bleeping care. This is my thread aswell so smoke my twirl you fuckin knob wipes. Love yas 😘😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

QB you saved this thread from fuckin breastmilk boredom!!! The purple AKI thread proper fumed people aswell didn’t it? Can’t even be scouse on a Wirral based thread. Fuckin crying cunts can’t even have a bit of a laugh incase we offend wools. duck off ya “bacon bap” eating fannys. Only havin a bit of banter aba plinky plonk and the gym pest from the north west. Melts. Yes I’m drunk, no I don’t bleeping care. This is my thread aswell so smoke my twirl you fuckin knob wipes. Love yas 😘😘😘😘😘
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bleeping HELLLLLLL.
Bacon Bap eating fannys hahahaha. Mate 😂

People need to calm their tits it’s just a bit of a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no, I’ve derailed the Fuckin thread. De-rail your fuckin moaning face, to a happier place. I love the banter on here especially when we do bingo an like film titles creases me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Your just showing off.🤣
Drunk and capable of spelling.🥳
Back in my day it was a Jimmy Saville badge. 🤪
You can have a blue peter badge tho for being a Super Tattle Bastard. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not from the Wirral but the purple Aki thread had me in stiches even Googled him and read his Wikipedia page.
@QueenBarb2 please can we have a Christmas special featuring purple Aki, Naomis dad;philly long fingers; Chezza; nanny Hayes and I am midwife pretty please

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.