Katie Hayes #30 My ice cream brings all the trolls to the yard, me mates garden..... is be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How you doing @Melmoo ?? Still have everything crossed for you girl. 🤞🏼🥰🥰🥰
Thank you so much x all is going well so far I had a little bleeding early this week and was panicked, I was really upset and was taken in for an early scan. Everything was okay and we saw the baby's little heartbeat was crying and crying. Still trying not to get ahead of myself and plan stuff but no more bleeding and I am 8 weeks today ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Also this is the first time in ten pregnancies I've had any blood and kept the pregnancies.. I'm not sure what that means but I guess what I'm trying to say is when I've seen blood within 24 hours I've lost the baby. It's been four days now and the bleeding stopped and baby is still okay xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Thank you so much x all is going well so far I had a little bleeding early this week and was panicked, I was really upset and was taken in for an early scan. Everything was okay and we saw the baby's little heartbeat was crying and crying. Still trying not to get ahead of myself and plan stuff but no more bleeding and I am 8 weeks today ❤ xxx
Ahhhhh amazing, you have been on my mind lots, glad everything is going well for you. 💖🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stay on the sofa or the bed and please do nothing. 🥰🥰 Everyday is another day to be hopeful. All the rattlers are rooting for you so much. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also this is the first time in ten pregnancies I've had any blood and kept the pregnancies.. I'm not sure what that means but I guess what I'm trying to say is when I've seen blood within 24 hours I've lost the baby. It's been four days now and the bleeding stopped and baby is still okay xxx
be thinking of you, sending virtual hugs and positive thoughts xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Slightly confused why people are so proud of their babies that are days or weeks old for sucking their thumb and so on. So glad I had my menaces before social media. Its just bollocks!! Sorry for swearing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhh lots of hugs for yiu! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everything crossed for you. 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know it’s been said before but I can’t take someone with a name like Cheryl Taylor seriously. It sounds snobbish but believe me I’m rough as duck salt of the earth type and even I just picture a scruffy bleep in a dressing gown chonging twirls lambert n butlers on the step not some big bad boss babe ceo chisel chin twit

@gigi_93 didn’t u say something similar once like imagining a big scruffy bleep scratching their fanny
I’m bleeping howling 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I know it’s been said before but I can’t take someone with a name like Cheryl Taylor seriously. It sounds snobbish but believe me I’m rough as duck salt of the earth type and even I just picture a scruffy bleep in a dressing gown chonging twirls lambert n butlers on the step not some big bad boss babe ceo chisel chin twit
Hahahahahahahaha brilliant 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My bestie bled the whole way through her pregnancy, I couldn’t imagine anything more stressful! But she also smoked 20 a day and I couldn’t even imagine inhaling near a smoker when I was preggers but might have been the sickness! Everything crossed For you

• Wow
Reactions: 7
SOZZ IM JUST HERE ON THIS THREAD “TRYING TO BE FUNNY”

Just caught up from last few pages..

I don’t bring any tea what so ever so soz abar me 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
SOZZ IM JUST HERE ON THIS THREAD “TRYING TO BE FUNNY”

Just caught up from last few pages..

I don’t bring any tea what so ever so soz abar me 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
This thread would have died a death if it wasn't for your scripts! Especially when we hit the conspiracies and Charlie was hiding under her investors jacket/duvet with the tweezers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.