Katie Hayes #3 Always copies other bloggers, DJ indesit can’t keep it in his joggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be seething how quickly this thread is moving along the first one was on the go for months this one less than ten days... she will go on and on about trolls yet it’s her and her absolutely abhorrent actions: beggy posts, failed brand partnerships ( slippers) copying off other established bloggers and cheapening what they do to pass off as her own. Ignoring the strict pandemic rules to gram her crappy life, basically stealing off young girls to feather her nest, not doing one charitable thing for key workers ( that depop money could have gone to the nhs) and the constant utter crap I mean I have had to edit the list of things that have been vile I can’t think of one decent thing she had done. Give it a rest jenks

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s asking for opinions on vaccinations. Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower, she does!
Hi Kate.
Look around.
You see that?
Yeh, this is the world without ONE vaccination right now.
If you genuinely want to do any research asking some random insta ‘momma’ is not only stupid it’s bordering on neglectful. I’m pretty sure your fully vaccinated you mutt.

Also, does she ask permission from her followers before screenshotting and sharing their private messages?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s actually painful to watch now. Who does she think she is asking questions like this? Most people know she doesn’t have a clue on vaccinations but some poor young mums out there are probably going to question it now. Nice one Jenko. As you said in your own words - don’t talk about things you know nothing about!

Reactions: 6
What she’s just posted after the replies to the jags doesn’t even make sense? Very aggressive, not one of those replies says she’s a stupid witch if she doesn’t get them. 1 literally said watch what you’re saying as people can be very opinionated when it comes to ‘vacations’. Everyone knows that, kat Von D got a hell of abuse for not getting her child done. More controversy about vaccines than anything else motherhood related I think. Most babies are a bit off after they have them. Being an earth mother and them not getting jags doesn’t give you an extra medal! It means they probably will always catch bugs are nursery/school and if they get anything awful such as measles then that can kill a child! Why does she even care what Lydia bright thinks in the first place

Reactions: 4
She’s far too thick to be getting involved with any kind of measured and informed debate on the pros and cons of vaccination. Again, I feel like I’m being melodramatic but she may not have a baby to vaccinate if she puts reduced foetal movement down to it having a bleeping sleep.

Reactions: 10
Today might be the day she breaks me 🤣🤣🤯

she would get the COVID19 vaccine if it was made - but is asking 129k strangers about regular vaccines on the internet when she’s already done a lot of research 🙄

girl stop lying 🤥
So she would get a vaccine for covid that would have been out for ten minutes but she’s questioning vaccines that have been proven to be safe for decades? She’s so thick it hurts.

Reactions: 16
The ones who she’s posted who are anti vaccine I bleeping hope they don’t live near me and send their kids to my kids school! She doesn’t have a bleeping clue to anything that’s going on in the world around her, how can you not know that posting about immunisations would cause a big debate? Maybe she should spend less time giving anti vaxers a platform and more time sorting out her abysmally planned courses and tutorials. Aswell Lydia Bright is thick as pig tit so she’s got a LOT in common with KHM!! Both with their accessory babies and taking advice of Instagram mums who know duck all!

Reactions: 8
I always say, if you think death would be better than autism you probably shouldn’t be a parent.

There is no proof they cause anything, autism is the one they cling too though.

Reactions: 24
Katie Hayes #4 an original thought? Does she shite, an insta for Shelly Delly while Dj Indesits got his wallasey white

• Haha
She is actually so painfully stupid it hurts. If Katie wanted to get more information, she could research online, call her midwife, NOT ask random followers on Instagram. Same with Lydia, STOP LIVING ON INSTAGRAM your babies are more than accessories and seeking advice on Instagram is just irresponsible.

It’s all for engagement and content as always.

There is literally no real scientific evidence linking vaccines to autism. Anti vaxxers just share conspiracy theories, fake news and misinformation and people are unfortunately deluded enough to believe it. I’m just praying KHM doesn’t start sharing this to her followers because it’s so dangerous and a step too far.

Reactions: 15
You know what? Despite all her crappy behaviour I was starting to feel a tiiiiiinny bit sorry for her-she’s obviously thick, is very insecure about her body, lives her life on the gram and is trying to compensate for DJ Indesit’s indiscretions by making out everything is rosy. Then boom!! I wake up to her starting a debate about bleeping anti vaxxing! That’s it, she’s done it for me once and for all. Who are these bleeping imbeciles giving her advice and why is she listening, especially when we’re in the grip of a worldwide pandemic. The bleeping moron!! Like Kat Von D before her, this witch is officially cancelled. Don’t come crying to us when little miss Delamere is in the hospital with measles or mumps you dumb witch. By not vaccinating her she is putting so many immune compromised people at risk and is helping to bring back illnesses that were practically eradicated. Anyone who believes that anti vaccine bullshit needs to have their kids put in care if you ask me! So reckless and dangerous. The same people who believe that vaccines cause autism etc are the same dickheads who think coronavirus was started by 5G towers 🙄

Reactions: 26
I cannot believe this is where she’s going with her content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Friends and family take her phone away!!! Instagram can be a great place but would I shite EVER take parenting advice like this from an influencer. I’d take cooking/fashion/fitness advice but HEALTH?! Like really?! You’re an MUA Kate/Katie/Jenko.

Her attitude is vile. I hope to god the followers start to drop, the girl is unhinged.

Reactions: 7
There she goes again, sharing other home account pics on insta and NOT GIVING THEM CREDIT!! She would go off on one if someone did that to her

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously got so many DMs that she’s trying to distract everyone with her bloody pantry tit 🙄

Reactions: 1
Can someone create a new thread? What were the name suggestions again?
Something with Pearl? Truffle Shuffle? DJ Indesit? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone also replied, Trump doesn’t vaccinate his kids 🙄 he also believes you should inject yourself with dettol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.