Katie Hayes #3 Always copies other bloggers, DJ indesit can’t keep it in his joggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve just been robbed at knifepoint. Who on earth thinks to put it in their story. Beggars belief. Crazy!!!

Reactions: 5
Think Jenko is fuming the thread isn’t about her for a good half hour, she’ll be all over this in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Think Jenko is fuming the thread isn’t about her for a good half hour, she’ll be all over this in the morning.
She will try and upstage her now. Can you imagine the false alarm labours on her story 🤦🏽‍♀️ On the way to the hospital. Dj indesit driving like a mad man Kate screaming down his ear

Reactions: 2
She will try and upstage her now. Can you imagine the false alarm labours on her story 🤦🏽‍♀️ On the way to the hospital. Dj indesit driving like a mad man Kate screaming down his ear
🙈🙈🙈 all for the gram too obvs, imagine the ‘just a false alarm guys hehe🐚🐚 me-shell perla jenko Delamere isn’t ready to pop out just yet !🐚🐚🐚🤍🤍🤍🤍’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How irresponsible posting comments from idiot “mommas” talking about baby kicking? Omg I’m done -

Reactions: 1
Katie Hayes #4 Licking brushes, pterodactyl screeches, top secret slippers and beef with peaches

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie we know you read here, for the health of you and your baby please follow the advice on the kicks count website and talk to your midwife if you’ve noticed reduced movement. This screen shot below is from their website - please please share this with your followers and advise them that the information you gave about reduced movement in the day is incorrect. I’m not being dramatic when I say that this is people’s lives, you are not medically qualified to give advice - think of their babies and do the right thing for once.

2EDCD6A9-EEE5-4BE8-B596-69AB2418B1BC.jpeg

And just to really hammer it home for you that this is very serious, this poor couple sadly lost their baby at 27 weeks, the day after the mother had noticed reduced movement but put it down to her being busy or the baby having “quiet time”.

Genuinely, wishing you all the best with your precious pregnancy.

1C49C24F-617E-42AB-B3C9-B00AD96D891B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She is sharing incorrect information about how often your baby should move! When my little one had what I thought was reduced movements I text my midwife, not ask Instagram?

She has absolutely no idea what it is going to be like to have a baby and that is becoming more and more obvious. This baby is nothing more than an accessory for her

Katie we know you read here, for the health of you and your baby please follow the advice on the kicks count website and talk to your midwife if you’ve noticed reduced movement. This screen shot below is from their website - please please share this with your followers and advise them that the information you gave about reduced movement in the day is incorrect. I’m not being dramatic when I say that this is people’s lives, you are not medically qualified to give advice - think of their babies and do the right thing for once.

View attachment 116935

And just to really hammer it home for you that this is very serious, this poor couple sadly lost their baby at 27 weeks, the day after the mother had noticed reduced movement but put it down to her being busy or the baby having “quiet time”.

Genuinely, wishing you all the best with your precious pregnancy.

View attachment 116937
I just thought the exact same. She really has not got a clue has she. If she thought she had reduced movement during the day, she should be texting her midwife or calling the triage in the hospital. But instead, she was taking pictures of the babies clothes set up with straw hats and setting up an Instagram for “Little Miss Delamere”

God forbid she does anything that isn’t for the gram

Reactions: 4
Is she messing? Why would you even ask that with what’s going on right now?!
Look at the world currently with the lack of one vaccine for the Covid 19 pandemic.

She’s going to be one of those isn’t she. No vaccine. Organic food only. My child can behaviour how she wants, she doesn’t need discipline.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s asking for opinions on vaccinations. Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower, she does!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is she messing? Why would you even ask that with what’s going on right now?!
Look at the world currently with the lack of one vaccine for the Covid 19 pandemic.

She’s going to be one of those isn’t she. No vaccine. Organic food only. My child can behaviour how she wants, she doesn’t need discipline.
Vaccinations are the least of her worries if she’s noticed reduced movement of her foetus.

Does make me wonder though if she’s faking interest in these topics to increase engagement, get people interacting with her about baby stuff and then move them over to her “momma” account. Either way she’s giving out dangerous advice and she needs to stop. Also the momma thing makes me laugh because she think she’s sounding all Kim K but people in Birmingham/ midlands say Mom and that’s what it makes me think of every time 😂

Reactions: 7
duck me, you’d think someone having a “rainbow baby” might be a bit cautious about jinxing it/getting ahead of themselves before the baby is born healthy and well.

wouldn’t wish an unwell baby on anyone but it’s naive to just think you’re guaranteed a healthy baby at the end of it, which you can showcase on insta and take to Ibiza when she’s 2 weeks old. Babies can have a whole range of issues which make leaving the house impossible never mind it posting insta stories and grid posts on the reg?

Making an insta for the foetus when you’re not even in the 3rd trimester is insane, she needs an intervention cause she has fully lost the plot !
I've said from day one there was something dodgy about the pregnancy and dates etc. I used to follow her and around Christmas day she put up a post saying she was crying about the miscarriage and it had only been a couple of weeks etc. I think it was later deleted. Then in January she was like six weeks pregnant. I am not sure how anyone can lose a baby mid December and then be six weeks pregnant in January. Then to top it off have a rainbow baby party when you are still within the 12 week window when you need to be cautious etc because 40% end in miscarriage. If anyone dared to question the dates etc I think she was calling people out for being trolls and saying people said she didnt have a miscarriage etc. Non of the timeline made sense to me as when you have a miscarriage you are always cautious next time around. She wasn't and if she was pregnant again announced it after 4 to 6 weeks and threw a rainbow baby party. I stopped following her after that as the rainbow baby party pushed me over the edge and I thought her behaviour isnt normal and the dayes and timeline are all dodgy and dont make sense. Also she is a bleep. 😂

• Haha
Don't think I've ever seen anything so irresponsible from anyone with a big following on Instagram. The amount of people who might actually be influenced by this makes me sad. Get your child vaccinated. If you can't spell simple words you definitely can't understand any of the proper scientific research (not blogs and other anti vax people sharing their own stories). I actually can't believe she's posted that. Absolutely disgusting. Putting babies lives in danger for a bit of content.

Katie get your baby vaccinated to protect her and to protect other vulnerable people who came get the vaccinations themselves. Or if you're set on not getting them don't encourage your flock of followers to do the same thing. Leave medical advice to professionals and leave it off your makeup insta.

Reactions: 14
I've said from day one there was something dodgy about the pregnancy and dates etc. I used to follow her and around Christmas day she put up a post saying she was crying about the miscarriage and it had only been a couple of weeks etc. I think it was later deleted. Then in January she was like six weeks pregnant. I am not sure how anyone can lose a baby mid December and then be six weeks pregnant in January. Then to top it off have a rainbow baby party when you are still within the 12 week window when you need to be cautious etc because 40% end in miscarriage. If anyone dared to question the dates etc I think she was calling people out for being trolls and saying people said she didnt have a miscarriage etc. Non of the timeline made sense to me as when you have a miscarriage you are always cautious next time around. She wasn't and if she was pregnant again announced it after 4 to 6 weeks and threw a rainbow baby party. I stopped following her after that as the rainbow baby party pushed me over the edge and I thought her behaviour isnt normal and the dayes and timeline are all dodgy and dont make sense. Also she is a bleep. 😂
**days

Oh Kate hun, why you so aggressive, it’s 8am on a Sunday morning have a bleeping day off will you.

ps Vaccinate your child

• Haha
Today might be the day she breaks me 🤣🤣🤯

she would get the COVID19 vaccine if it was made - but is asking 129k strangers about regular vaccines on the internet when she’s already done a lot of research 🙄

girl stop lying 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.