Katie Hayes #27 Purple Aki got I Am Midwife the sacki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“NANNY HAYES: ILL BLOOMIN COME ROUND TOMORROW WIV NAOMI’S DAD, MY FILTERED TO duck SHOVEL HANDED BABY GIRL”

Omfg @QueenBarb2 you’ll go down for manslaughter after this 😂😂😂 cos I’m certified dead, time of death: NOW. May god have mercy on my soul. 😂😂😂
Hahahahahahahaha. I love Nanny Hayes character, she ends an insult with a term of endearment 😂

You’ve done it again Barb! My daughter is asking me if I’m okay because I’m laughing like Mutley! Happy Friday xx
Brownie points for you my number one fan ❤😂👏🏼

Reactions: 8
Why’s she trying to entertain OHD? She’s a newborn? 😂😂😂😂

*phone rings*

DELO: *looks over at his work mate* duck SAKE ITS KATE. BEEN OUT THE HOUSE bleeping 2 HOURS AND SHES RINGING.. ELLO BABE?

THM: IYA. *whacks her head on the low ceiling in the tiny garage conversion* MMKAY. LIKE WHAT DO I DO, IM TRYING TO MAKE THE BED, SLAP 6 LAYERS OF FOUNDATION ON MY LIPS, ENTERTAIN MISS DELO, MMKAY. IM COVERED IN TYRE TIT JUICE. duck SAKE. SO... YEAH!

DELO: *pointing to nearby panelling hand gesturing that he would have sex with it 👉🏼👌🏼* .. OK JUST FOCUS ON 1 THING MOMMA, MAYBE USE MY SILK SCARF TO ENTERTAIN HER?

THM: IVE TRIED EVERYFIN. IVE SET A 3 COURSE MEAL UP, SHE SLEPT THROUGH IT MMKAY. I SENT MAXI THE SHOP FOR SOME TREATS BUT HE EYE ROLLED ME, SO HES IN THE SHED, MMMKAY. *tries to fit her whole shovel hand into her mouth because that’s the last thing she was watching on youtube*

DELO: AM AT WORK NAH BABE SO YOULL HAVE TO PHONE YA MA. *puts phone down and goes back to eyeing up local girls in a nearby McDonalds*

*Ring ring ring ring*

NANNY HAYES: BLOOMIN ELLOOOOO MY SLAB BACKED SWEETHEART *looking back over her shoulder at Naomi’s Dad whos lay in bed next to her*

THM: HONEST TO FUCKEN GOD MUM YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN OLIF YET MMKAY SO YOU BEST GET ROUND HERE MMKAY AND HELP ME ENTERTAIN HER MMMMMKAY

NANNY HAYES: BLOOMIN HELL LOVE DONT YA KNOW ITS A PANDEMIC. AV YA BLOOMIN TRIED THE SILK SCARF? *watches Naomi’s Dad as he stand up and starts doing the Hand Jive off Grease*

THM: COURSE I HAVE, TRIED MAKING MYSELF DISAPPEAR BEHIND HIS TRENCH COAT LIKE A MAGIC TRICK AND OLIF WASNT EVEN LOOKING *pulls a ball of hair out of her ponytail, sniffs it’s and throws it behind the green sofa*

NANNY HAYES: IVE JUST GOT BLOOMIN NAOMI’s DAD HERE *Naomi’s Dad starts doing the Macarena lay down* .. ILL GET YA DAD TO NIP ROUND.

NAOMI’s DAD: TELL HER ILL COME AND ENTERTAIN DEM ALL WIV ME SPAGETTI LEGS MERYL.

NANNY HAYES: ILL BLOOMIN COME ROUND TOMORROW WIV NAOMI’S DAD, MY FILTERED TO duck SHOVEL HANDED BABY GIRL.

THM: MMMKAY.

*she puts the phone down, walks to the back doors and opens them, with Olive over her Hunchback*

THM: YEW SORRY LAD? READY TO COME OUT MMKAY? *trips up on a giant 2 week old turd*

MAX: YOU NEED LET ME OUT NOW STEP MOMMA.. IT DOESNT HAVE THE SAME AFFECT EYEROLLIN TO MESELF. ALSO I NEED A tit

THM: COME ON OUT THEN, IM GONNA NIP OUT FOR WINE FRIDAY IN A BIT AFTER A QUICK GLAM SO YOU CAN WATCH OLIF MMKAY? *pops Olive on Max’s back and makes her way to her marble island for a momma glam*

MAX: ALRIGHT GERL.
My oh my, reality may have just stabbed her little bubble. 🤣🤣 Who knew...........

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God the nursery is so ugly it makes me wanna cry. Why are all her clothes a nasty washed out shade of pink or beige 🤢 kid is gonna grow up not knowing colours

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d rather repost a photo of Purple Acki licking me gooch rather than repost a holiday photo I took on holiday with my ex 🥴🥴😂
Wait there, just realised women don’t have gooches😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

How can I not realise when I've squeezed 2 watermelons from there 😂😂😂👀👀👀👀..

soz abar me, just going pouring myself a wine it’s been a long day of awkward zoom meetings and juggling babies 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait there, just realised women don’t have gooches😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

How can I not realise when I've squeezed 2 watermelons from there 😂😂😂👀👀👀👀..

soz abar me, just going pouring myself a wine it’s been a long day of awkward zoom meetings and juggling babies 🥴
Remember to take your cape off lass. 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why’s she trying to entertain OHD? She’s a newborn? 😂😂😂😂

*phone rings*

DELO: *looks over at his work mate* duck SAKE ITS KATE. BEEN OUT THE HOUSE bleeping 2 HOURS AND SHES RINGING.. ELLO BABE?

THM: IYA. *whacks her head on the low ceiling in the tiny garage conversion* MMKAY. LIKE WHAT DO I DO, IM TRYING TO MAKE THE BED, SLAP 6 LAYERS OF FOUNDATION ON MY LIPS, ENTERTAIN MISS DELO, MMKAY. IM COVERED IN TYRE TIT JUICE. duck SAKE. SO... YEAH!

DELO: *pointing to nearby panelling hand gesturing that he would have sex with it 👉🏼👌🏼* .. OK JUST FOCUS ON 1 THING MOMMA, MAYBE USE MY SILK SCARF TO ENTERTAIN HER?

THM: IVE TRIED EVERYFIN. IVE SET A 3 COURSE MEAL UP, SHE SLEPT THROUGH IT MMKAY. I SENT MAXI THE SHOP FOR SOME TREATS BUT HE EYE ROLLED ME, SO HES IN THE SHED, MMMKAY. *tries to fit her whole shovel hand into her mouth because that’s the last thing she was watching on youtube*

DELO: AM AT WORK NAH BABE SO YOULL HAVE TO PHONE YA MA. *puts phone down and goes back to eyeing up local girls in a nearby McDonalds*

*Ring ring ring ring*

NANNY HAYES: BLOOMIN ELLOOOOO MY SLAB BACKED SWEETHEART *looking back over her shoulder at Naomi’s Dad whos lay in bed next to her*

THM: HONEST TO FUCKEN GOD MUM YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN OLIF YET MMKAY SO YOU BEST GET ROUND HERE MMKAY AND HELP ME ENTERTAIN HER MMMMMKAY

NANNY HAYES: BLOOMIN HELL LOVE DONT YA KNOW ITS A PANDEMIC. AV YA BLOOMIN TRIED THE SILK SCARF? *watches Naomi’s Dad as he stand up and starts doing the Hand Jive off Grease*

THM: COURSE I HAVE, TRIED MAKING MYSELF DISAPPEAR BEHIND HIS TRENCH COAT LIKE A MAGIC TRICK AND OLIF WASNT EVEN LOOKING *pulls a ball of hair out of her ponytail, sniffs it’s and throws it behind the green sofa*

NANNY HAYES: IVE JUST GOT BLOOMIN NAOMI’s DAD HERE *Naomi’s Dad starts doing the Macarena lay down* .. ILL GET YA DAD TO NIP ROUND.

NAOMI’s DAD: TELL HER ILL COME AND ENTERTAIN DEM ALL WIV ME SPAGETTI LEGS MERYL.

NANNY HAYES: ILL BLOOMIN COME ROUND TOMORROW WIV NAOMI’S DAD, MY FILTERED TO duck SHOVEL HANDED BABY GIRL.

THM: MMMKAY.

*she puts the phone down, walks to the back doors and opens them, with Olive over her Hunchback*

THM: YEW SORRY LAD? READY TO COME OUT MMKAY? *trips up on a giant 2 week old turd*

MAX: YOU NEED LET ME OUT NOW STEP MOMMA.. IT DOESNT HAVE THE SAME AFFECT EYEROLLIN TO MESELF. ALSO I NEED A tit

THM: COME ON OUT THEN, IM GONNA NIP OUT FOR WINE FRIDAY IN A BIT AFTER A QUICK GLAM SO YOU CAN WATCH OLIF MMKAY? *pops Olive on Max’s back and makes her way to her marble island for a momma glam*

MAX: ALRIGHT GERL.

😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 FFS!

I have been wondering where Nanny Hayes is though? Bet shes round there all the time but THM making out shes supermum boss babe CEO doing it all......again unrealistic for her followers to see, I'd have left my baby with the postman for an hours kip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I read Nanny Hayes in the voice of the teapot from beauty and the beast 😂😂😂😂
This makes sense because everyone knows that the Wardrobe in beauty and the beast is the secret love child of Teapot and Beast(but when he was a normal bloke not after the old woman put the spell on him)

Reactions: 2
GIRLS!!! Naomi’s dad just knocked on my door trying to sell safestyle windows!! I’m not even kidding. 7pm cold calling!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
This may have been said before but I’m new to the thread. But some of these make up looks are horrible. So much slap on young faces. I’m old but do people really knock about like that. It’s a bit gypsy wedding.
Sadly though that’s what society leaves young girls to want to look like. I have a stunning 16 year old cousin who has skin to die for but she won’t listen to me when I say she doesn’t need all that makeup. She’s in this insta bubble and believes that’s how she should look. 😢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.