Katie Hayes #22 VROOOOOM VROOOOM Olives about to exit the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me landed half an hour ago. I’ve not even text my mum to say i’m here yet. A new thread. Wtf!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m furiously texting my fella who’s 5 hours behind UK time and in work and he’s fuming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sat here open mouthed for the last half an hour trying to understand wtf is going on 🤣 I think Kates copied Millie Mackintosh by 'signing off' at the end of her pregnancy not realising Millie actually had a deal with Hello and thats why she stopped posting 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have no idea about the oh snarlin/Olive account. That's literally blown my mind but I definitely don't believe it's Kate. Feeling suspicious of Charlie Farlie for some reason now too. I need to go to bed but don't want to miss anything!!! 🤣 .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Alreet ya have a hot yankee fella. Neee need to start bragging and tip us all over the edge further. 🤣🤣
I haven’t seen him for bleeping ages because of bastarding twatting covid so it’s not all it’s cracked up to be 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sat here open mouthed for the last half an hour trying to understand wtf is going on 🤣 I think Kates copied Millie Mackintosh by 'signing off' at the end of her pregnancy not realising Millie actually had a deal with Hello and thats why she stopped posting 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have no idea about the oh snarlin/Olive account. That's literally blown my mind but I definitely don't believe it's Kate. Feeling suspicious of Charlie Farlie for some reason now too. I need to go to bed but don't want to miss anything!!! 🤣 .
Best had lass before I get out me bed and come on the hunt for ya!! You do realise I have tweezers in my hand? Oh and I’m bleeping good with a pair of tweezers.😁 Just saying. 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New member and you’re already suspicious of someone on here? That just makes me suspicious of you too however, you can clearly spell so you can stay..... for now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Back to last thread and email addresses OliveKate@ ? And the One mentioned 78 maybe being Cheryls birthday... could be Taylorc78 @

Reactions: 4
I have been at the cinema since 8pm and just got back in. Found a nice new shiny thread (yayyyy!) but then read the first 3 pages and I am like what the duck.... I have no idea what is happening right now 😦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.