Katie Hayes #22 VROOOOOM VROOOOM Olives about to exit the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This account is an ex troll hunter acc. which posted photos of girls claimed to be on here... If anyone wants to invest.
Noticed the name changed today as it was on my search history.
Oh for fucks sake.
Right girls. Let's all just keep it to Tattle.
Noone have instas alluding to Kate an that way we can't be called trolls.

By having accs using references to here, it's gonna make her dig to find out who you are which is easier to do on insta. Let's not play in to her hands, stay on here and wind the bleep up more.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think I can quote messages from another thread but whoever mentioned they haven’t seen a post from Liverpool gossip girl, don’t worry I’ve been in touch with her and she’s still lurking so don’t worry girls! She’s just banned from commenting

Also my comments on tattle_trolls were also posted
Little back story; I did the email check on tattle_trolls_list, tattle_trolls_missfits and tattle_trolls and all three had the same letter at the start then 1,2 or 3 at the end and posted that on here
THEN tattle_trolls_missfits changed their name to ss_smith.90 or along those lines and put my tattle name in their bio saying I was “hacking influencers accounts” (Funny how they went straight to the KHM threads to find) not gonna lie i tit myself a bit being from Liverpool don’t really want my personal tit all over KHMs insta and changed my username but then thought duck it she actually can’t find me and here’s what resulted🥳
Who remembers KHMs rant about being reported to socials? These messages were about a day before that rant👀
Also mentioned daddy DIY and got this reply👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think I can quote messages from another thread but whoever mentioned they haven’t seen a post from Liverpool gossip girl, don’t worry I’ve been in touch with her and she’s still lurking so don’t worry girls! She’s just banned from commenting

Little back story; I did the email check on tattle_trolls_list, tattle_trolls_missfits and tattle_trolls and all three had the same letter at the start then 1,2 or 3 at the end and posted that on here
THEN tattle_trolls_missfits changed their name to ss_smith.90 or along those lines and put my tattle name in their bio saying I was “hacking influencers accounts” (Funny how they went straight to the KHM threads to find) not gonna lie i tit myself a bit being from Liverpool don’t really want my personal tit all over KHMs insta and changed my username but then thought duck it she actually can’t find me and here’s what resulted🥳
Who remembers KHMs rant about being reported to socials? These messages were about a day before that rant👀
Oh that explains it then...WHAT??? I am so bleeping lost rn 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone sees something unidentified fly past their window, it’s my head

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I was under the impression the tattle troll insta was run by Sallie A? That email address starts With an S too.

bloody enthralling read the last few days ladies, good work. Whoever suggested Dena being the OD account and then striking a deal though, I highly doubt it. I’ve had plenty of conversations with Dena and I don’t think she is type at all. She’s a no bullshit woman. Like you all seen on the stories, if she’s got a problem, she will say it. I don’t think she’s into mind games and fuckery on fake instas. Infact, 9/10 she voice notes you so I assume she can’t be arsed typing anyway haha

Reactions: 19

Oh ffs what the duck?! What the hell is wrong with that girl. The lengths she goes to is actually showing her up to mentally troubled. I feel so sorry for her about to be born child and I actually feel sorry for Matty. Little did he know what he was getting himself into 🤯

Reactions: 7
Any chance of a recap of the last day what has actually gone
Its her email its not, ye can go out but stay at home, someones been banned? Control the virus. Its danielle, its kate its, its your 40, its dj indo? Stay alert. Wtffff Boris vibes that last thread

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Any chance of a recap of the last day what has actually gone
Its her email its not, ye can go out but stay at home, someones been banned? Control the virus. Its danielle, its kate its, its your 40, its dj indo? Stay alert. Wtffff Boris vibes that last thread
Not yet babe, we’re trying to figure the duck out what’s happened. People’s heads are falling off left and right and I for one don’t have the brain power for a recap right now 😂🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.