Katie Hayes #209 Happy birdbath to ya🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know if that hat was real she would do a full unboxing haul
The only haul she can afford is primark

I looked at that hat & happy I didn’t buy it as every influencer has the off colour fake version

Reactions: 12
“Just winging motherhood” potentially smothering her kid 👍🏻girl, winging motherhood is not this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Winging motherhood with a second child surely the baby carrier thing is common sense?? I don’t have kids and I knew that was wrong,
She’s winging a lot of things that involve safety an hygiene surely you’d read up on things like this
---
Apologies to the carrier? How about saying sorry for being a shite mum and yet again putting your newborn in danger of suffocation and overheating. And if I'm not wrong it's not the first time she's worn her in a sling and she's saying it's her first time??
I think she would of cried troll if so many people weren’t telling her on that post

Reactions: 15
It's as though she thinks you have to be a 'baby pro or expert' to do anything properly, not realising that most parents take the time to actually learn how to use their kit safely. Not smothering your baby isn't advanced level final-boss parenting, it's the literal bare minimum expected of you Truff.
⬆ This!

How can she be so nonchalant about this when the poor baby has already been blue lighted to hospital for not breathing? Ensuring your child has the ability to breathe comfortably has nothing to do with ‘winging it’ ! Like you say it’s the bare minimum, just flabbergasted by this!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
100 day challenge

“Switching to more plant based”

“more protein and high fats” and emojis of meat.

duck my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wow the latest Fash-hole Era - who would actually wear that out, tin man wants his boots back, jarg blag hat, and as for the minty mash-up of net curtains/crochet table-cloths - the nans want them back Truff-alo Twain - seriously needs to knock the "singing" on reels off too - who knew it had "huge anxiety" and a v unwell baby - unable to lie straight in bed?! 🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
The 100day challenge makes sense now….AD for the lastest best ever super supplement that she has been taking for 2 days but already her skin is skinning and her hair is thick and bouncy and it’s the best ever.

• Haha
⬆ This!

How can she be so nonchalant about this when the poor baby has already been blue lighted to hospital for not breathing? Ensuring your child has the ability to breathe comfortably has nothing to do with ‘winging it’ ! Like you say it’s the bare minimum, just flabbergasted by this!
I assume she’s never attended an antenatal class, seen the health visitor/midwife or even done any scrolling on baby TikTok because safe sleeping/breathing has been all over these things for me AND it’s only my first baby… my kids not even here yet and all I do is think about using equipment properly, keeping him safe and breathing!

Or she’s done all the above and ignored every bit of advice because she knows best despite not being a pro expect 🙄🙄🙄 blows my mind that she’s managed to reproduce TWICE.

Reactions: 21
As IF she has the brain power to persist at something for 100 days.
She will be on the next batch of best ever supplements in 2 weeks time!

Is she at 179k yet?

• Haha
As IF she has the brain power to persist at something for 100 days.
She will be on the next batch of best ever supplements in 2 weeks time!

Is she at 179k yet?
100 days in Kate-land, so she’ll be done by the end of the week 😅🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I assume she’s never attended an antenatal class, seen the health visitor/midwife or even done any scrolling on baby TikTok because safe sleeping/breathing has been all over these things for me AND it’s only my first baby… my kids not even here yet and all I do is think about using equipment properly, keeping him safe and breathing!

Or she’s done all the above and ignored every bit of advice because she knows best despite not being a pro expect 🙄🙄🙄 blows my mind that she’s managed to reproduce TWICE.
Troll she is raising her kids her way even if this means putting them in danger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course her carpet didn’t need replacing after a few years. Most peoples doesn’t! That also isn’t her house 😂 that window seems to have a bay on it, she doesn’t have carpet in the garage room and we’ve all seen her rotten sofas before

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“Blueberry snuggies” I suspect she’s written that because she has to type blueberry to get the right emoji
Imagine naming your kid after a fruit group so that she too could have a tit emoji to use for her name like her sister 🫒 🫐

• Haha
Reactions: 16