Katie Hayes #209 Happy birdbath to ya🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo bleeping way has her hair grown that thick in 3 months, it starts from the root with any vitamins so to see a good difference it’s around 12 months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s been “working on herself” for the past five years and absolutely nothing has changed, she’s just flopped even harder and achieved absolutely nothing. I’d cry

• Haha
Reactions: 38
On her new post
“olive and berry bubbles dump 🫒 🫐 🥺
5 pics of oluv, which are basically the same pic, and 2 of Barry, plus pic of her and Mary and in that hideous cowgirl outfit
Poor Barry doesn’t get the same attention does she

• Haha
Reactions: 29
what’s the bet that the unsanitary usage of the baby brezza bottle machine and washer for bez the big scruff was gifted, wasn’t being used correctly and therefore the reason that was making her sick.

maybe add taking the dog to the vet to the 100 day list too truff
Probably fed her the milk powder she had sitting in the top of it for weeks before Bezza was born. Riddled with bacteria

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On her new post
5 pics of oluv, which are basically the same pic, and 2 of Barry, plus pic of her and Mary and in that hideous cowgirl outfit
Poor Berry, this is the best age for videos and pictures. Why has she posted olive 3 times of the same picture and it’s a horrible one too

Reactions: 15
On her new post
Was just coming to say the same. She hates that poor baby doesn't she 😭 she makes it so obvious. Also I really wish she would duck off calling her Berry BUBBLES.

Reactions: 18
Poor Max. If she stopped bleeping about with manifesting cards and having 8 facials a week she could get him seen by the vet! I hope the RSPCA gets a report and rescues him. I had a staffy and they are wonderful dogs. It breaks my heart seeing Max‘s sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
‘It’s blown my mind literally’
I mean , duck me Katie Jane.
That’s a low bar isn’t it ??
I imagine talking and walking is about as much as your tiny little brain can cope with !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16