Katie Hayes #209 Happy birdbath to ya🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Texas theme for Taylor Swift not girls aloud 🤣

being hacked tonight while she’s busy would be hilarious tell us all what more we can do ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks a show .. I hate the way she posts pics looking like she’s a size 8 ..When we know she’s not ..
It’s all just fake ..

Reactions: 15
Just here to comment that I can’t believe that considering her and Mary are suffering from ‘PTSD’ and ‘anxiety’ from when Barry stopped breathing that neither of them had the common sense to know that a baby’s face shouldn’t be smothered! Surely it’s just basic knowledge to know that in order for a child to breathe comfortably their air ways should have no obstructions. Absolutely terrifying that after all they’ve been through that they aren’t extra vigilant!

As for the cowgirl get up, the Eras tour was two weeks ago truff! I went to the GA concert and nobody was dressed like this, WTF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is her fake designer stuff always such a random colour that they don’t even make things in 😂

• Haha
Apologies to the carrier? How about saying sorry for being a shite mum and yet again putting your newborn in danger of suffocation and overheating. And if I'm not wrong it's not the first time she's worn her in a sling and she's saying it's her first time??
You can’t ‘wing’ the safety of your baby, that’s not what mums mean when they say they’re winging motherhood! I’m astounded by their lack of common sense and instinct to protect their child!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Imagine ‘winging’ the safety of your rainbow miracle who has already been in hospital for breathing problems…
That is 100% NOT the first time she has had Bez in a carrier - she just spouts non stop fibs, the beast couldn’t lie straight in bed!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Definitely not the first time. She had a different carrier she had Beryl in, before being gifted this recently. In her defence she can't read 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The pair of them didn’t know to take the babies bottles apart to clean them until someone told them a few weeks into having the second baby. You are expecting far too much if you think she should know babies faces need to be uncovered in order for them to breathe. She doesn't understand how to dress for the weather or her shape, she’s not going to know you don’t put a snowsuit on your baby in the middle of summer.

So which is it. She’s watched videos on how to wear it properly, or she hasn’t? 🙄🤔

Wonder how many lies she tells each day.
She’s so painfully thick that anyone with a brain could see from her story that the child wasn’t sitting right. How can someone be so stupid?!

Reactions: 23
Texas era? bleeping Tesco era more like. She’s defo not a full shilling.
Ay that’s offensive to Tesco, love their stuff 🤣. She looks an absolute show.
---
Why is her fake designer stuff always such a random colour that they don’t even make things in 😂
Didn’t she post a link to those HOKA shoes (which can I say are absolutely vile) they 100% were Saramart blags!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So which is it. She’s watched videos on how to wear it properly, or she hasn’t? 🙄🤔

Wonder how many lies she tells each day.
It's as though she thinks you have to be a 'baby pro or expert' to do anything properly, not realising that most parents take the time to actually learn how to use their kit safely. Not smothering your baby isn't advanced level final-boss parenting, it's the literal bare minimum expected of you Truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 28