Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mates been scammbed and now she is telling everyone they have more money to buy tickets and letting the scammbers know who to go to. I know we say it all the time too but how does she spell things wrong when my phone was kicking off at me over my spelling scammber 😂
Looks like poppy's about to be 'scammed' again 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we know if anyone has reported her as the possible source of the nationwide ecoli outbreak? She does travel about a lot with dirty, tit covered hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we know if anyone has reported her as the possible source of the nationwide ecoli outbreak? She does travel about a lot with dirty, tit covered hands.
Legitimately started with all the tit she harbours in those fungal nails of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So her mates been scammbed and now she is telling everyone they have more money to buy tickets and letting the scammbers know who to go to. I know we say it all the time too but how does she spell things wrong when my phone was kicking off at me over my spelling scammber 😂
Would she not be better posting the scammers account so people know who to avoid rather than opening her mate up to have her bank balance rinsed by more scammers?

Reactions: 19
If you get scammed buying tickets that’s on you for being a thick duck

Not commented on this thread for ages(just lurked and pissed myself 😆)I feel snide on berry Blanchard having them two thick clowns as parents,pick the baby up you orca and stop feeding her on her back 😤 clean your manky gaff as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im fuming NEOM has gifted her stuff never spending money with them again 😑

• Haha
Getting gifted by YSL Beauty, guessing their socials are run by someone's nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain what an allergy baby/mom is.

does she mean her baby has an allergy- poor bez is getting a dogs life from her ma. Imagine moaning about your rainbow baby!

honestly she is a disgrace-

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain what an allergy baby/mom is.

does she mean her baby has an allergy- poor bez is getting a dogs life from her ma. Imagine moaning about your rainbow baby!

honestly she is a disgrace-
Bez has been such a troll to her Mum over her allergies. Imagine ruining your mums baby bubble cos you were ill. Sly on truff isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Olive has no hope.

I certainly wouldn’t be sharing how thick I am with the world.

IMG_5046.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Do you know what, at the risk of getting lynched, oluff and Mary’s relationship looks so normal and loving. Not a staged photo/vid at all, unless truff has orchestrated it. Mary actually interacts with him and he’s not got a phone waving in her face to perform. Wonder if he’s got similar footage of truff and it’s just too pure for this world? Sly on the lack of Bez in that reel too.

Reactions: 27
Do you know what, at the risk of getting lynched, oluff and Mary’s relationship looks so normal and loving. Not a staged photo/vid at all, unless truff has orchestrated it. Mary actually interacts with him and he’s not got a phone waving in her face to perform. Wonder if he’s got similar footage of truff and it’s just too pure for this world? Sly on the lack of Bez in that reel too.
I was thinking that you’d think they only had olive with that post, the odd Barry pic thrown in here an there

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.