Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker 🤓 and I can’t believe this is what has tipped me over the edge but… ‘look at this guys, it’s nanny June. Keep seeing this beam of light’… that would be the sun you bleeping weapon 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
7 comments and just over 100 likes on that Farters Day reel. Yip, you're smashing it Truff and we're SO jealous 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker 🤓 and I can’t believe this is what has tipped me over the edge but… ‘look at this guys, it’s nanny June. Keep seeing this beam of light’… that would be the sun you bleeping weapon 😑
💯 I know she lives on the Wirral but surely she’s seen the sun before now?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they only have one child ? Poor Berry didn’t get a look in on that video did she 💔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.