Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, I have days and days to catch up on. Just jumped on as I saw this thread title and genuinely just for a second, thought the Big Un had set this up for the baby 🫣

Reactions: 22
Is she silent because she's ballsed up and forgot to apply for a school place for OLUF? Her and Liaryn Goodman are on a par for parenting.

Reactions: 32
Is she silent because she's ballsed up and forgot to apply for a school place for OLUF? Her and Liaryn Goodman are on a par for parenting.
Most likely or she didn’t get the choice she wanted so is making her bed and resetting her day (unlikely)

Reactions: 25
I was reluctantly watching the Chelsea match last night, with the other half and everytime Chelseas captain, came on the screen all I pictured was Olaf! I think she's the spit of him
And here she is getting a hug from mom!

Reactions: 38
I wish my ptsd would fuck off for weeks at a time

Reactions: 17
For her to be this quiet I should imagine something has probably happened again..either poor berry is ill or she has come down with some infection after her massages and nights out…..

Reactions: 21
For her to be this quiet I should imagine something has probably happened again..either poor berry is ill or she has come down with some infection after her massages and nights out…..
100% either way, it won't come as a surprise. I hope baby raspberry fruitshoot is OK though.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the brat has injured the baby

Reactions: 11
Everything she does is calculated. The snap chat post so the insta people didn't see. The silence on her insta, but tagging and liking companies. Its all CALCULATED

Everything she does is calculated. The snap chat post so the insta people didn't see. The silence on her insta, but tagging and liking companies. Its all CALCULATED
She’s tagging and liking companies currently?

Reactions: 3
I see that Lust Living didn't get her daughters first choice of school, so Kate is probably seeing exactly how she handles it in order to copy her content.

Reactions: 26
Shit must have hit the fan yesterday for her to be this quiet. What we betting on when she comes back?

Reactions: 10
I wish my ptsd would fuck off for weeks at a time
Same girl, same!

And don’t get me wrong, not every day is a bad day, but mine doesn’t take time off when I have fun things planned, then to pop back up when I need content

Reactions: 9
Reckon Truff is outside the council house screaming Troll cause Olaff didn’t get a scholarship to private school

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.