Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best recaps hahahaha

Love the recap!!! Buzzing my bat video share made it still got my laughing to myself

Reactions: 13
Katie Hayes #206 Scammed followers offering free LOL dolls, then deleted the post but we’ve got receipts. Love, your Trolls x

Reactions: 34
She was on her bestie/sisters hen do last night she keeps that one quiet what’s the chances of home by 10pm with mom guilt

Reactions: 31
Trolls. Has anyone tried the Laura Gellar makeup and is it any good? It’s 40% off everything atm and want to know if I’ll be wasting my money if I order

Reactions: 2
She was on her bestie/sisters hen do last night she keeps that one quiet what’s the chances of home by 10pm with mom guilt
Ohhhh is that why fat back was so quiet yesterday?! She was out on the ale… with a 4 week old newborn who’s been in hospital. Wow.

Reactions: 33
Come to think of it have we ever seen flat arse buy olive anything???
Only ever £1 tat from home an bargain. The rest is gifted or scrounged. Tbh the most money she seems to spend on her is on boring aesthetic shite for her bedroom, pillows with her name on an sad beige clothes. Remember when she asked Olive where she wanted to go and she replied “soft play” but Kate took her the apple shop instead? Hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body.

Reactions: 23
Mmmmm who knew then, such convenient timing of the end of the BF & PTSD "journey" for a sess on the sly?! It's legit just shit at everything - make-up, skincare & tanning advice, styling, "parenting", home interiors, influencing/filtering and lying - a vile repugnant scammer at this point?!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.