Katie Hayes #202 Gonna need some duck coverage for all that winning and dinning with 2 kids in tow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘9 months of hell and labour’ has proper pissed me off…..what an ignorant, selfish, lying witch!

She’s told us all about the dreamy blow dry at 7am before the planned section…..she FLIMED herself stomping to theatre with a smile on her face…..there was no bleeping labour you thick duck!
This is what I keep saying everytime she says labour! There was no labour you absolute fool! She makes my brain hurt how insanely stupid she is!

She’s insufferable 😩

Reactions: 32
I cannot think of anything I would want to do less than have wine 7 days after having a baby.
I think i’ve had about 2 drinks since my second bespoke came along 6 months ago.
It’s not worth it. Your up all night, feeding, changing nappies and feeling like you’ve been hit by a bus why would you want a hangover on top of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I reckon that’s people at her house having a drink. I think she’s banned Mary from going out to wet the babies head incase he never returns! X

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This bleep needs to get to duck! "On the booby" thay baby was not on the tit at all, not even positioned correctly to even attempt to breastfeed! "9 months of hell and labour"..... sorry what now? Screams infertility and planned section! Thick twit! Not even a week old and she's on the wine already.... selfish, big backed, lying, fat nosed pig.... baby BJ is cute but it's such a shame her ma is an absolutely mockery!

Reactions: 36
I reckon that’s people at her house having a drink. I think she’s banned Mary from going out to wet the babies head incase he never returns! X
Doesn’t look like her house. But looks like she’s taken the sleepyhead to plonk the baby on the kitchen worktop again.

Reactions: 15
Labour…she had a bleeping c section!!!!!!!!! No offense to anyone who has had one…it’s major surgery and takes a lot of recovery time…but it’s not labour…it’s like comparing chalk and cheese…no one is better/worse than the other..just different…but I wouldn’t say I had a c section and gave birth the same as I wouldn’t say I gave birth and had a c section…completely different..she is such a melt!

Reactions: 39
All these companies who have ‘gifted’ her - hope they’re watching her stories ! On the wine already, that baby is not even one week old ! What a fine representation of their brand !

I absolutely couldn’t think of anything
Worse than having a bevy with a newborn but 💯 she will have told Mary it’s his turn to do the night feed. Hence the reason that baby is being bottle fed, so Mama Von woman can have a full nights sleep !

Reactions: 29
9 months of hell? She really needs to choose her words wisely! 9 months maybe for her, but for a woman who wants nothing more than a baby may endure it but be the best 9 months of her life also.

That’s really got to me that has.
I actually dislike her. I would do anything for a baby

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She’s more assed about getting the £££ wine in a pic for insta than thinking if what she’s posting is appropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Giving the baby a bottle every 4 hours and expecting breastfeeding to work out??? She’s utterly thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
duck me she’s a nasty self obsessed bastard.
9 months of hell? Seriously you’ve just given birth after struggling with a week long fertility issues how nine toes can even be civil to this garlic bulb on legs I have no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Im not being funny right, but that new baby is literally days old. If I took my newborn round to someone’s house to have a bevy when they were so tiny my mother would have belted me!!!!! She’s a selfish bleeping pisshead I can’t stand her
It’s even worse when they’ve got a 3 year old as well. It would be more understandable if they just had a new born still in its potato stage, but two kids!?

9 months of hell but she was taking selfie crying with negative pregnancy tests a year ago 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her fertility journey was over quicker than one of her holidays, it was bullshit, thafs why she’s not appreciating her pregnancy as you would expect from someone who has been through what she claims to have been through and struggled to get pregnant.
Yeah to have given birth just on a year after starting a 'fertility journey' makes a mockery of the concept doesn't it? Nothing wrong with her besides impatience (and being a disgusting alcoholic unpalatable horrorshow obvs)

Reactions: 17
Calling your kid after a fruit isn’t Berry nice. Calling your kid after a French hat isn’t beret nice either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

New thread trollops

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.