Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id imagine an unwashed arsehole to smell like a mix of fake tan, a freshly microwaved rustlers burger and gangrene

Reactions: 22
I might not have my seat belt on for the ride but I’m pleased I popped a tena lady in my panties.
You couldn’t write better than Tattle.

Reactions: 7
Imagine her leaning into your face with that death breath, her Bifta rolling Walls sausage’s prodding ya eyeballs and those MINTY brushes whacking ya cheeks with 5 layers of foundation NO TAR.

Reactions: 15
He’s just as bad don’t worry.

Making his ex stand naked for hours on end whilst he watched the narcissistic cunt

Reactions: 7
Anyone who feels sorry for Delo or THM, get off this fuckin thread and go eat at Opera

Reactions: 23
Anyone who feels sorry for Delo or THM, get off this fuckin thread
I’m feeling a bit sorry for delo. Those ten cumberlands swinging off THM’s palms must be making him feel inadequate

Reactions: 14
He must have the patience of a saint or enjoys being a kept man? I’m sure he will sicken of all this drama at some point. My fella would have packed his shit up long ago and ran for the hills!!
Once the baby arrives life will get a whole lot more neurotic living with Boss Biatch.
Maybe they will get a stunning Nanny to help with the babba. As if..........

Reactions: 9
I’ve sent my other half to the naughty room to kip tonight . His breathing/snoring will spoil all the crack on here. He’s not best pleased, but HAPPY WIFE HAPPY FUCKING LIFE.
Reminded me of a quote from a wise 42 year old lady: "when a wife has a good husband it's easily seen in her face"

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.