Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brassic Park

Try Hard, Try Hard 2, Try Hard with a vengeance, a good day to try hard, live for free and try harder

Reactions: 31
Right I know I am being mean and I might delete this post as she is preggers but you know how Tattle gives you ads relevant to what you have been reading etc. Look what I have got on this thread

Reactions: 10
OMG, this thread has had me howling. I’m sat in our office at work pissing myself laughing. It really is making my night shift a lot more enjoyable.
Thanks everyone

Reactions: 12
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
this just confirms she’s dressed him that day, no fucking way would he willingly put that shit bracelet on
OMG.... this scene from friends is EXACTLY how I imagine Daddy DIY reacted when she gave him that thing

It's so accurate I am deceased

I wouldn't put it past her to of got it him just so it would literally repel other women either

I take your Impulse and Charlie body sprays and raise you.... Jess Wright @ Poundland. THM has to stay with the in crowd ya know
or Jade Goodys Shhhh....

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It’s just took me forever to catch up on 12 pages... I hate that I live so far away and have to deal with the time difference... although I wake up every morning to some proper comedy gold.

I’m so sad I missed the movie game!

Reactions: 7
The (Shovel) hand that rocks the (gifted, plastic) Cradle sorry that’s shit compared to the others but I’ve had 3 hours sleep in the past 2 days

Reactions: 29
may mum had 7 miscarriages between 20-30 weeks before giving up trying, buying a bar in Ibiza and having me a year later (and a panicked rush back to the uk when it looked like it was going well!). It just never occurred to me how horrific it was for her until I had one at 11 weeks. Next time I got pregnant I wouldn’t even go in a car so I didn’t have to put a seatbelt on in case it pushed too hard on my stomach. Wouldn’t cook in case the hot oven in front of me was bad for the bump.

disgusting that hers is all for the gram, trying to reach more people by coming out with her ‘story’ when she obviously doesn’t care. I give it 3 days before someone has the baby cause she’s soooo tired and needs a date night to be herself again

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.