Katie Hayes #20 I am Health Visitor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God! She looks like she’s painting a comedy beard and moustache on!

Reactions: 8
I had tears in my eyes reading this, lots of love to you

You are INCREDIBLE And so strong girl sending so many social distanced hugs and face mask kisses to you

Oh my God! She looks like she’s painting a comedy beard and moustache on!
OMG DONT smeared all over her mouth aswel, making me fucking gag. Imagine how dry and spotty her lips are.

She’s so deluded! The only reason she ever mentions truffle is to come across as wealthy/sophisticated. There would be literally no other reason to mention it! I actually feel sorry for her, she tries so hard to be something she’s not (and doesn’t need to be!), it’s sad. When she looks back at her life is going to think about all the truffle she ate?! About her designer goods? Her walk in wardrobe? Her Instagram likes? I hope not because none of it actually matters in the grand scheme of life! Not to be dramatic but anything could happen tomorrow and she’s spending her entire life trying to come across as a boss babe to “impress” people of whom the majority probably don’t even like her! And she knows it! Just love your life, enjoy being a mum, appreciate the REAL things in life.

Reactions: 20
ahahahahahhhahaha fuckin ell what is that make up in the picture looks like Homer Simpson what the FUCK

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for everything you have been through, sending all my love xxxx
I'm OK now, I've got my 2 beautiful babies, a gorgeous step daughter and a puppy now as well who i treat like my baby there was a point I never thought I would get a baby at the end of everything, but I was blessed with 2. Women have been sharing some awful experiences on this thread, some are still waiting for their rainbows. It will happen for everyone at some point. Its just shit that some people go through hell and others don't and then don't appreciate what they have xxx

I have a child with hair that is auburn and beautiful. He hates it and says, mother man it’s Ginger.

We Love you @Queenofthescouse
I bloody love you all. You have kept me sane and laughing my head off the past few months xxx

Reactions: 25
Love you!

Reactions: 3
I'm so sorry for what you went through. I like to think of it as us and our babies we have with us have got their very own guardian angels looking after us xxx

ahahahahahhhahaha fuckin ell what is that make up in the picture looks like Homer Simpson what the FUCK
HOMER SIMPSON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reactions: 11
What a Gorgeous lady you are. Sending you lots of face masked kisses too

Peter Panneling and bendy Wendy View attachment 200232In cinemas aug 2020
That FUCKIN ( TONG )

Reactions: 4
Absolutely

Reactions: 1
I had tears in my eyes reading this, lots of love to you
Aaahh I didn't mean to make anybody cry. I'm sorry. It's just really getting to me that whole rainbow baby shower and the fact that she hasn't shielded at all whatsoever. Part of being a parent is leaving that selfish streak behind and realising that its not just all about you anymore. She has got a lot of growing up to do in a short space of time xxx

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.