Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fucking doubt about it aLive has been left to do whatever she wanted while that fat fuck sat on her phone in her own cloud of fart.
She’s too fucking thick & immature to be a parent, how frightening there’s another on the way

Reactions: 43
When uv got kids u always urs the back of the hob so they can’t grab it . Well I did

Reactions: 10
I would have thought she would be on fentanyl suppose it depends how bad she is? For dressing changes I would of again thought it would be paracetamol/ibuprofen

Reactions: 3
I have a 3rd degree burn on my hand that’s gone septic.. I’m in agony waiting for the chemist to open. That poor wee girl

Reactions: 4
I can’t speak for paediatric but I work in elderly care and we use morphine before dressing changes. It’s not standard, but not unknown. I’d imagine they’ve administered it for cooperation from a toddler for the change of dressing as it needs to be done. Last thing you want anyway is for the patient to be in pain, and the dressing will need to be changed at regular intervals and the wound monitored for healing/deterioration. I can’t get a plaster off my bespoke for a pretend wound so I’d hate to think how Olive would have been with a burn dressing change

Reactions: 14
There was no need to share this trauma for poor Olive. She could of just stayed off line, thought about what’s hahppend and no one would be the wiser. But the scum bag has posted this awful situation for content. Then make up shite. Disgusting!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.