Katie Hayes #18 stick on marble, leaky nips, dangerous newborn safety tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think it is like someone else mentioned that either:
1 - She's been sent the screenshots and WW3 is going on in the house that Phil built & Delo completed.
Or
2 - She's staying quiet for longer so when she does go in to labour it's not as suspect.

I don't think she'll be in labour.. Although 15 hours is a long time for her to be quiet. So maybe the milking of her airbags, the stress of him being out an not an ounce of trust in him, the long walk yesterday plus the hot bath last night has been enough to induce the labour. Who knows in the world of THM 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
DJ dirty dick has a history of being a cheat and cheated on Danielle multiple times I’ve heard from multiple credible sources.

This recent episode sounds typical of any lad who has been known to cheat or whatever. They do things knowing that they could get caught. Happens with footballers all the time.

I’m sure there will be people waiting in the wings with evidence of his behaviour but wouldn’t go to Katie at the moment because she is pregnant and Risk being outed on insta as being a troll and lying rather than accepting the truth. Katie would be the type of girl who if she was told something by someone rip that person to shreds rather than put any blame on to him.

Also, the Wirral is a SMALL place. No doubt if there are Snapchat’s going around there are a lot of WhatsApp groups discussing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good point about how the ninja stuff could also not be true. Including all her stories (don’t come for me I’m just saying there’s no proof)

I’m inclined to believe it as there’s so many tales of him being a dirt. Just take with a pinch of salt!

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s not posting just to cause some stir, she’ll be sat there like ‘Matt I’m not going to post on insta this morning and see how many people ask if I’m in labour mmmkay’ ‘MATT!! MATT! I’ve had 3 messages so far asking if I’m in labour’ ‘Oo that’s 4 messages hahaha I’m so funny’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I haven’t read through the whole thread yet but Kate airs her whole life on her 5 Instagrams its bleeping ridiculous. Having that many instagrams tit is going to come out that life isn’t rosy and perfect as she makes out. If she has that amount of time for 5 Instagram pages, what else has she got time for.

The pair of them are as bad as one another with the cheating (if it’s true) but this whole facade screams Khloe kardashian if Im honest. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s planned it all For a red rant!! The story will be exactly like Khloes... MKAY he had some bird on his lap and texting another MKAY it put me in to Labour MKAY but I’m going to stick by me man!!! 2 become 3!!

she’s crying wolf one too many times in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Confidentiality when he was messaging her on WhatsApp hahaha don’t think he is arsed it being kept confidential in all honesty. An my friend has messaged Katie to so you can all sit and slate but you all love this tit and as soon as I said what I had seen you call it lies Hahahaha!! Maybe don’t ask then I’m entitled to write what I have been shown and if you believe me or not that’s up to you! Maybe I know a lot more but haven’t said anything maybe I was at her baby shower maybe I work with her haha I could say so so so much but to be called a lier Hahahaha
If you were at her baby shower then you are clearly friends or family and if so it's slyyyy that you're even on here tbh. By all means dish the dirt if you're a former friend or colleague but if you're still actually her mate to the point you'll be one of the select few to be at her home and going to her baby shower then that's SO two faced!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Someone on an earlier thread said it was heswall savers and Hollie nethercotts dad footed the bill 😬
Sorry having a catch-up and there’s like 15 pages from yesterday 😂👍🏻 Yeah it was me that out it up originally, it’s common knowledge, well to people who knew her or of her back then.
Also as per last thread O think she’s been copying that ‘wall in wardrobe’ from this person

A880F317-B371-48AF-AB9B-4F91292E462F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If you were at her baby shower then you are clearly friends or family and if so it's slyyyy that you're even on here tbh. By all means dish the dirt if you're a former friend or colleague but if you're still actually her mate to the point you'll be one of the select few to be at her home and going to her baby shower then that's SO two faced!!!!
Isn’t it!!! She’s also massively given the game away as to who she really is so it won’t take Kate long to find out the identity of this one. I know we all slag her off but I actually feel sorry for the girl if he so called mates are in here saying things. Proper sly witch

Reactions: 9
#19 Delamere got the beer fear, anal beads for a chandelier, doesn't matter KHM doesn't read here
🤣🤣
We need to calm down with the thread suggestions we’re one day into the thread plus I’m sure they don’t count until page 48 onwards x

• Haha
If her mans shagging everyone in Wirral or messaging them sorry but she only has herself to blame for airing her life online. Drama follows drama and personally couldn’t be arsed having a life like that. Maybe the lad wants out who knows. But I would have more respect for the girl if she threw him out on his midget arse!! And have an ounce of respect for him for confessing to THM he done x y and z but let’s face it the girl isn’t perfect 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s well aware of how he can act.
Especially when she so called dragged him out of a house party not long ago!??
If she’s a cheater too she’ll be para to death Without reading this thread, because of her own actions when she was up to no good.
Hope they both live miserably ever after the pair of weapons

Reactions: 18
I like tattle because it gives people the opportunity to comment on the stuff which influencers put out there and allows us to call them out on their lies. However I feel slightly awkward discussing someone’s relationship, it’s none of our business if he cheats and she lets him I quite frankly couldn’t give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kate’s just as bad as Matty, screaming last year at liberte for people not to take pictures and get her in cause she’d lied to him about where she was (obvs due to her shaggin Liam Hincks the liberte owner before him)👀
DJ indesit and him look alike maybe she got them mixed up after too many whispering angels 🤣

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s well aware of how he can act.
Especially when she so called dragged him out of a house party not long ago!??
If she’s a cheater too she’ll be para to death Without reading this thread because of her own actions when she was up to no good.
Hope they both live miserably ever after the pair of weapons
What a bleeping life to live.
I have personally been in a relationship like this and the best thing I done was leave him high and dry to the point he cried he had no one. Honestly my life hasn’t been better since leaving than have a miserable life walking on egg shells everyday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can only make ur own happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As horrific as it is to find out your partners cheated on you as heavily pregnant as she is. Kate likes to act like a Kardashian, this is her perfect time to act like Khloe. Kick him to the curb and co-parent like Khloe and Tristan.
I wouldn’t wish this on anyone but she could be a real relatable boss witch influencer at this point.

• Heart
Isn’t it!!! She’s also massively given the game away as to who she really is so it won’t take Kate long to find out the identity of this one. I know we all slag her off but I actually feel sorry for the girl if he so called mates are in here saying things. Proper sly witch
Calling me a sly witch now haha don’t think you have any idea!! How do you know what she has done to me and my close family!! You don’t!! She has hurt so many people along the way and shits on everyone! I’m no two faced witch btw haha she has chosen this life!! Yes I have worked with her before and I have many reasons to come on here and tell some home truths as she has hurt someone very very close to me not just once!!

Just so you all know I am very very close to phil so all say what you want I’ll leave it here!! Me and phil have spoken about the tit we know many times but as we all know it will come out when ready 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Calling me a sly witch now haha don’t think you have any idea!! How do you know what she has done to me and my close family!! You don’t!! She has hurt so many people along the way and shits on everyone! I’m no two faced witch btw haha she has chosen this life!! Yes I have worked with her before and I have many reasons to come on here and tell some home truths as she has hurt someone very very close to me not just once!!

Just so you all know I am very very close to phil so all say what you want I’ll leave it here!! Me and phil have spoken about the tit we know many times but as we all know it will come out when ready 🤣
I feel like you want to spill some tea? Why dont you then if you have something to say?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.