Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t come at me but I don’t know why people are having a go at Lexi?! No one had a go at Ninja or asked for proof. If you don’t like it just move on!

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Ohh phil is totally aware of what’s said on here and out of respect for him I won’t share the shit I know. Some of you can be so rude! You all pass judgement on everything else in her life and I just passed comment on her bf. Yes Katie had the screenshots! Phil also wants his tools back daddy DIY 🧥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
#19 Delamere got the beer fear, anal beads for a chandelier, doesn't matter KHM doesn't read here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
He had a lovely conversation with my friend 🤭 she also didn’t know it was him until I told her after seeing her snapchat! He also thinks he’s single 🤯😳🤫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Fucking hell I only went to the library to see if I could find Daddy diy’s school report . 👀 I can see all 3 sides on here. Her side for saying what she did and outing him, then some tattlers on here for calling her out. Oh & then the truth in the middle. If I shared my life on here it would be more drama than the shite on tv.

Many years ago I went abroad to get married and the eve before I saw him kissing a girl who had befriended our group. Let’s just say because I had the cheek to pull them at the bar and make her cry ( we had known her for a mere 10dsys) I got a full on head butt in my face off him .
Did I marry him the next day I hear you say ?? Yes I’m ashamed to say. Why?? Because I was a young 24 year old girl who was very quiet, and didn’t know any better. The main reason tho was the shame I felt in going home and having to tell everyone that I didn’t get married to the horrible twat.

I got 3 beautiful children from him and when I tried to end it 8 years later I spent the next 6 years being terrorised by this man. Assaulted in public, in front of my children, raped and a lot more. Did I make excuses for myself?? Every time and everyday because that’s who I was.

In life we don’t always get the best or make the best choices because we have no support or belief anyone will believe us or HELP US.

So some days we all slap a smile on our faces and pretend life is good, when the reality is it’s Absolutely Fucking Shite and you really don’t want the next day to come .

I guess what I’m saying is her life might be absolutely shite but until SHE SEES THIS HERSELF no matter what folk say it won’t change. Her life is the gram. So please let’s not fall out with each other. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Katie Hayes #19 billy bear ham, leccy pram, tag ya skint mum mates on the gram!

😂 Im in bits over billy bear 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Well I see everyone hates the girl again today because they see she hasn’t gone into labour!! Love how I got the hight of abuse for sharing information I was shown on a site that the sole purpose is to gossip about people! Your all majorly missing out because the stuff I know would keep your kettle warm until Christmas! Hope you all have a lovely day 🧥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Isn’t it!!! She’s also massively given the game away as to who she really is so it won’t take Kate long to find out the identity of this one. I know we all slag her off but I actually feel sorry for the girl if he so called mates are in here saying things. Proper sly bitch
Calling me a sly bitch now haha don’t think you have any idea!! How do you know what she has done to me and my close family!! You don’t!! She has hurt so many people along the way and shits on everyone! I’m no two faced bitch btw haha she has chosen this life!! Yes I have worked with her before and I have many reasons to come on here and tell some home truths as she has hurt someone very very close to me not just once!!

Just so you all know I am very very close to phil so all say what you want I’ll leave it here!! Me and phil have spoken about the shit we know many times but as we all know it will come out when ready 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

IChongTwirls

I’ve just been catching up on here and laughing my head off. My hubby overheard me and asked what I was cackling at so I owned up and told him. Turns out his mate shagged THM after a night out a few years ago and she had a questionable “spot” on her foof and her breath stank like shit! She was hounding his mate for days afterwards and he just ignored her because he was so embarrassed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Omg guys I've just spent 3 days catching up on 2 threads after a couple days away🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone clear this up....

So she says they do all this research to make sure they get the best pram/monitor/pump etc
Then what?
Do they pick then ask for it for free?
Hint ?
Email the personal shopper saying right I've chosen the pram so can you give me that?
Or is it lies about the research and really she's just taking what she can??
I get messages from z listers and IG ‘stars’ daily
They usually are found on the ‘request’ box on IG as they don’t follow my business most of the time
But it goes something like this..

Hi!
I absolutely love your page and products and I am just moving house and LOVE everything!
I have 109 followers and may account is growing daily!
I wondered if you would like to Collob with me and feature your furniture in my home!
I have had a look at your website and was thinking of
Two x three seater sofas In grey
Side board with matching tv cabinet
Two lamp tables and the coffee table
I also needed a rug but couldn’t see any on your site? Do you have other items that you can show me?
Of course I will post to all of my 109 followers and tag you in the post!
It’s a fantastic opportunity for you and me! And will grow your business
I look forward to hearing from you!
Love Z lister no body
Ps I move in to my flat next Friday so if delivery could be next Saturday that would be AMAZING

This is how it goes... I kid you not ....
Cnuts don’t even have the decency to address you as your name or business name or even follow you
But can go hunting for what they want
Day after day after day..... begging all day
The ‘request’ inbox on my business IG is known as the begging box
I start my day with muttering to myself, let’s see what the cunts want for nothing today...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66