Katie Hayes #18 stick on marble, leaky nips, dangerous newborn safety tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s quiet cos she’s sat here probably buzzing off all our suspicions 😂 made up she’s not getting pulled to shreds for a change but also gutted about what she’s reading.

Even if I was a dirty witch with legs akimbo and constant cheating on each other i’d still feel like tit if my fella did that especially when I was pregnant.

Poor Trolive.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Don’t come at me but I don’t know why people are having a go at Lexi?! No one had a go at Ninja or asked for proof. If you don’t like it just move on!

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Calling me a sly witch now haha don’t think you have any idea!! How do you know what she has done to me and my close family!! You don’t!! She has hurt so many people along the way and shits on everyone! I’m no two faced witch btw haha she has chosen this life!! Yes I have worked with her before and I have many reasons to come on here and tell some home truths as she has hurt someone very very close to me not just once!!

Just so you all know I am very very close to phil so all say what you want I’ll leave it here!! Me and phil have spoken about the tit we know many times but as we all know it will come out when ready 🤣

I got half way down your post and the lightbulb switched and I thought this one knows Phil, and there you go and confirm it!

It’s really tit if she’s hurt you/others close to you as I know full well how much of a complete bleep she can be

As horrific as it is to find out your partners cheated on you as heavily pregnant as she is. Kate likes to act like a Kardashian, this is her perfect time to act like Khloe. Kick him to the curb and co-parent like Khloe and Tristan.
I wouldn’t wish this on anyone but she could be a real relatable boss witch influencer at this point.

Can you imagine the tit she’d spout if she was a single mum 🙄 oh I couldn’t watch it anymore than I can the usual shite. She’d be all over it like a rash, like Cheryl 2.0 no doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I wanted to spill I would maybe just letting Kate know I do know the truth about how she hurt people close to me. She would tit herself if I said everything I know! Bye girls back to my proper job haha ps phil said her tit does stink 🧥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
If I wanted to spill I would maybe just letting Kate know I do know the truth about how she hurt people close to me. She would tit herself if I said everything I know! Bye girls back to my proper job haha ps phil said her tit does stink 🧥
How long are his fingers IRL ?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Don’t go! Tell us everything you know!! 😂 Only messing.. good on you girl, give PLF a wave from us 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he weirded out she’s calling her baby with Matt the same name she had picked out while with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long are his fingers IRL ?
I am deceased!!!!!

Don’t come at me but I don’t know why people are having a go at Lexi?! No one had a go at Ninja or asked for proof. If you don’t like it just move on!
I think it's different with Ninja and Ninjas mate because even though it's alleged cheating it's a business arrangement isn't it? These girls could lose their jobs if screenshots got shared....

Someone posting a screenshot from someone's snapchat ain't that much of a deal 😬 It's already in the public domain to some degree....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Confidentiality when he was messaging her on WhatsApp hahaha don’t think he is arsed it being kept confidential in all honesty. An my friend has messaged Katie to so you can all sit and slate but you all love this tit and as soon as I said what I had seen you call it lies Hahahaha!! Maybe don’t ask then I’m entitled to write what I have been shown and if you believe me or not that’s up to you! Maybe I know a lot more but haven’t said anything maybe I was at her baby shower maybe I work with her haha I could say so so so much but to be called a lier Hahahaha
To be fair I’ve heard DJ Indesit does behave this way before, so it’s not unsurprising really, most the blokes on Merseyside are up to no good (well the ones I’ve met are) and I’m not saying there’s anything in it, but I’ve bumped into him on 3 occasions myself over the past 18 months (A party and out) I don’t know him personally, however he definitely had a wandering eye 👁 I’ve never seen him cheat but he was no angel either. If you openly flirt with another woman and discuss sex/how good they look then that’s definitely not ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I am deceased!!!!!

I think it's different with Ninja and Ninjas mate because even though it's alleged cheating it's a business arrangement isn't it? These girls could lose their jobs if screenshots got shared....

Someone posting a screenshot from someone's snapchat ain't that much of a deal 😬 It's already in the public domain to some degree....
Spose
She might have more tea so we can’t scare her off 😱

Reactions: 3
I’ll play piggy in the middle as I’m as old as toast.
1.Maybe she has sent them to him so he shows them to THM before being outed.
2. Maybe it’s shared on here so she pulls his boxers up tight on his arse crack and he confesses.
3.Maybe he wants to be outed, then he can say she dumped him!
4. Maybe once a cheat always a cheat.
5. Maybe he will proclaim he was off his nut and can’t recall.
6. Maybe this is something he does every time and gets away with it so isn’t arsed at all.
7. Maybe he knows THM does not read here so he’s safe as a rat up a drain pipe.
8.Maybe he was just messaging her to see how his spelling went down.
I just want info still on his SPELLING.
You crack me up with the spelling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Important things to take away from today that will wake us up at 3am:

1) Can Matt spell (I haven’t stopped thinking about it since it was mentioned tbh 😂🤣)

2) must get Lexie to confirm or get our Phil to send a pic of his fingers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Calling me a sly witch now haha don’t think you have any idea!! How do you know what she has done to me and my close family!! You don’t!! She has hurt so many people along the way and shits on everyone! I’m no two faced witch btw haha she has chosen this life!! Yes I have worked with her before and I have many reasons to come on here and tell some home truths as she has hurt someone very very close to me not just once!!

Just so you all know I am very very close to phil so all say what you want I’ll leave it here!! Me and phil have spoken about the tit we know many times but as we all know it will come out when ready 🤣
Well stop acting like a little witch then and say what you have to say instead of acting like we’re begging for the dirt. I couldn’t give a duck how you know Kate or what you have on her, if you have something to say then say it if not then do one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry having a catch-up and there’s like 15 pages from yesterday 😂👍🏻 Yeah it was me that out it up originally, it’s common knowledge, well to people who knew her or of her back then.
Also as per last thread O think she’s been copying that ‘wall in wardrobe’ from this person

View attachment 193595
Wow! She literally has no mind if her own all copies 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Important things to take away from today that will wake us up at 3am:

1) Can Matt spell (I haven’t stopped thinking about it since it was mentioned tbh 😂🤣)

2) must get Lexie to confirm or get our Phil to send a pic of his fingers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Well for me personally, that sex toy/chandelier will keep me awake having nightmares about it. I couldn’t have that in me house, what if it tried to bum me as I slept 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.