Katie Hayes #178 Bond Skin (graft)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been avoiding saying anything over the last few days and have tried to choose my words carefully..

I’m not surprised at all about this ‘fertility journey’ - both the crass way she’s going about it with absolutely no regard how it could hurt both her audience and people close to her, and the fact it exists at all.

There’s no way she can afford the wedding she wants, and the house of horrors will be crammed full of gifted baby stuff. Why not buy yourself some time on the wedding front? She can’t even bring herself to show her engagement ring 🙄 If she was secure with her body image and actually had some money rolling in, I genuinely don’t think the possibility of a second child would even be on the table.

It feels like to Kate this is a way of upping engagement and garnering sympathy. Nothing she does is genuine. You only have to think back to her charity performances over the years. My heart absolutely goes out to anyone truly struggling with fertility 💖 it is so tough and relentless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.