Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still at that Lacy’s because no one else will allow her to rent a room? Or is it for extra training?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Handling peoples bodily fluids with those subway sandwich making see through gloves. I could never her clients could have hiv or any kinds of disease the dirty rotten skank

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Handling peoples bodily fluids with those subway sandwich making see through gloves. I could never her clients could have hiv or any kinds of disease the dirty rotten skank
They look so flimsy don't they (gloves not hands, they're proper robust shovels!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she said she’s booked a Saturday off for her Feb, March and April brides’ trials?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's probably chomping on a foot long subway whilst she's injecting her unknown substances into folks faces 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was she not renting a room at a dental practice or something? Altho I can’t believe an actual dentist would allow an unqualified butcher in their clinic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was she not renting a room at a dental practice or something? Altho I can’t believe an actual dentist would allow an unqualified butcher in their clinic
Hahaha she got booted because BCB and possible HFG sent the tweets etc 🤣
---

Screenshot_20230211_140437_Instagram.jpg

Friends freebee client🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.