Katie Hayes #17 The babies name is olive - pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that colostrum/formula is made from 99% truffle oil!!!

I know right?!!!She’s going to encourage loads more to come now surely and the baby isn’t even here?? Frozen 3 week old milk for Olive, only the best 🥴🥴

Eurgh just when I thought she couldn’t get any smellier. I bet By the end of this week she‘lol stinks of fake tan, sour milk and grease 🤮🤮🤮
I bet she freezes it and puts it in her malted milk tea . 🤢🤢 I can see her now sitting at her fablon island drinking it . Nowt like a bit of self indulgence . 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Came on to say exactly this - does she think the milk is actually like floating round in your boobs and they just deflate like a balloon?! 😂
I mean bleeping hell, I was expressing 120mls off each breast by day 4, now that is the meaning of relief 😂 bloody 2mls is she for real?? She cant have felt a difference. Why say it? Im embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she freezes it and puts it in her malted milk tea . 🤢🤢 I can see her now sitting at her fablon island drinking it . Nowt like a bit of self indulgence . 🤣🤣
Whilst sniffing her own “bottled farts” to quote that Facebook “troll” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is Cheryl filming her and her child playing? Don’t know what’s worse - watching her or looking at Kate’s colostrum 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Whilst sniffing her own “bottled farts” to quote that Facebook “troll” 😂
I’m thinking she could start selling her milk.
I mean come on why the hell not . 🤣🤣
Roll up , roll up ladies . I have a special deal today for you all . I’m selling my expressed mamma bear milk and I’ll even throw in a bottle of my beautifully scented Fart for free. 🤣🤣🤣
The cost you ask ???
DM me privately and I’ll sort it out . My good friend PTWM says PAYPAL is the best way ..... 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
After syringing a few drops her boobs apparently feel so much better... little does she know she has now sent signals for her boobs to produce more milk 😬

also saying not to pump for the first 6 weeks, but what if she suffers a blocked duct/mastitis? I thought you were encouraged to feed/pump more to clear it?
What’s she messing about with her nips for? I don’t follow her now cos I can’t bear it.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What’s she messing about with her nips for? I don’t follow her now cos I can’t bear it.
Hahahahaha because she’s a bad weirdo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet they squirted all over her cereal this morning so she thought I might just pump this out and see

• Sick
Reactions: 2
What an absolute pleasure you lovely lot are on here. I think I’m starting to love you more than my hubby. 🤣🤣 My son finally passed his driving theory test today on the 6th attempt . He has severe ADHD and did it in 15 minutes instead of the 60 you are allowed . 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was on a high from that but this has got me growing wings and flying around my house . 🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh bore off I had my first child at 16 an breastfed until she was 2 never bleeping droned on about it. 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 22
Okay. So I had to unblock to go and witness this with my own eyes.

Vicki the breastfeeding advisor, told her NOT to pump until the baby is like 6 weeks old.

What does she go and do? Fuckin forces colostrum into syringes.

Also those syringes were like 1ml which is a bleeping minute amount of fluid, your boobs would NOT go down after that. Your milk hasn’t even come in! Wait till a few days after the birth girl!! Omg I’m horrified.

Reactions: 14
Okay. So I had to unblock to go and witness this with my own eyes.

Vicki the breastfeeding advisor, told her NOT to pump until the baby is like 6 weeks old.

What does she go and do? Fuckin forces colostrum into syringes.

Also those syringes were like 1ml which is a bleeping minute amount of fluid, your boobs would NOT go down after that. Your milk hasn’t even come in! Wait till a few days after the birth girl!! Omg I’m horrified.
[/QUOTE

Respect for unblocking her lass. 🤣🤣

To be fair there is nothing wrong with expressing colostrum, especially if you plan to breastfeed. I did it from 38weeks and managed to get about 15 syringes of it to give to my baby over the first few days before my milk came in properly. When they say you shouldn’t express for the first 6 weeks thats with a pump, although lots of people do express before the 6 week mark. The advice is exclusively breastfeed, no bottles/dummies in the first 6 weeks to establish your supply.

Reactions: 12
After syringing a few drops her boobs apparently feel so much better... little does she know she has now sent signals for her boobs to produce more milk 😬

also saying not to pump for the first 6 weeks, but what if she suffers a blocked duct/mastitis? I thought you were encouraged to feed/pump more to clear it?
Colostrum is for the baby why express it out - that is the first feed ? Is that new advice ? 😱 Anyone who has had a baby knows the dreaded 'day after milk has arrived in your boobs feeling' 🤷🏻‍♀️ you balloon. I am horrified and puzzled 🙈

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine if we ever chose to do radio silence for a day !!
Christ she wouldn’t know what to post as we give her fresh ideas, amazing information, dreamy thoughts & bespoke insights into what the gram needs as a decent hard working influencer .🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.