Katie Hayes #17 The babies name is olive - pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me she is not a make up account. She’s just another head “influencer” who doesn’t really do anything other than show off (like 90% of them)

Probably better this way because the once in a blue moon she DOES show makeup it’s bleeping atrocious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope breastfeeding does work out for her but she hasn’t done it yet, she should wait and see if it does first and then give advice on what worked for her etc. She just throws information around out of context and ends up making it too confusing!
Also agree that most people that follow her for make up probably aren’t bothered about her colostrum 😩 Would be better doing a Mum account if that’s what she really wants to do, instead of the baby’s account which is all kinds of wrong!

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else grossing out on all these photos of her colostrum?🤢🤢 I’m all for breastfeeding (if you can / want to), but who wants to see this??
Also, what is her account becoming now? She opened a separate account for her house stuff, but this account is supposed to be makeup isn’t it? Yet only 2 of the last 18 grid posts are makeup related?
Yeah I e said this for a while, have your business account for your actual business and post the other tit somewhere else. She’s all over the place in every aspect. Her grid is the representation of what’s going on in her head which is a million and one things at the same time

Reactions: 12
Having breastfed myself I think its good for people on social media to normalise breastfeeding. I do hope it works for her but personally I just cant see it. She would be better off signposting people to official advice websites rather than trying to dish out her own advice. Save getting herself tied up in knots when lets face it, shes no experience of breastfeeding yet.

Reactions: 10
An hour after we pulled her up on calling colostrum “formula” she whacks a post up about it. Her account is solely dedicated to addressing what we write on here. Her loyal sheep who haven’t read this site must think what the fk is she on about most of the time.

whoever runs the olive_delamere account you are a genius!! It’s now part of my morning catch up 😂

Reactions: 23
I’m actually impressed with her the last couple of days. The body positivity post and the breast feeding post are positive messages for an influencer to use their platform for. She just comes across as very uneducated. I feel like she needs a social media expert to proof read her posts and give her some advice because although the message is there.... they make no bleeping sense 😂😂😂 still, good on her she’s obviously taking advice from here 😂

Although..... I don’t want to see boob juice and a bespoke gifted nursery on a make up page.. but, baby steps Ay?

Reactions: 6
The colostrum posts are too much. First glance before i read what it was it looked like Daddy had been doing some DIY of a different kind :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is “MOMMS”!? Why is it always Mom (apparently now with two M’s) or momma? You’re from the Wirral not America you big creature

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope breastfeeding does work out for her but she hasn’t done it yet, she should wait and see if it does first and then give advice on what worked for her etc. She just throws information around out of context and ends up making it too confusing!
Also agree that most people that follow her for make up probably aren’t bothered about her colostrum 😩 Would be better doing a Mum account if that’s what she really wants to do, instead of the baby’s account which is all kinds of wrong!
She’s Jack of all trades master of none! Baby isn’t even born and she’s talking about breastfeeding! Walk the walk first ya daft bint! At least pop out the baby and have a go, then make a decision! She’s a bad tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe them scientific books she was reading at 3 hours pregnant didn't talk about colostrum 😂 that was another #ad for that baby box thing she gets and she's only just found out about colostrum the other week 😂 duck off and when you get there duck off again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she sincerely wants to breastfeed then why has she got a prep machine and every make of bottle under the sun?? Let’s face it the majority of her followers will not have the means to do this and as all mums know what works for one baby does not work for another. Young Mums to be will think they need this just because Katie Hayes says so. She is so consumed by taking all of these freebies. I am lost for words at the sheer amount of products she has for this baby, don’t care whether gifted or has been bought you will never use it all. I hope she will donate to the likes of Baby Basics in Liverpool who are desperate for these items to give to disadvantaged families.

Reactions: 16
Now she’s a breastfeeding expert - breastfed babies are clingy apparently? I breastfed both of mine. Neither were clingy babies.

Also, for the love of God, will someone please start proofreading her posts before they go up. I understand she’s dyslexic but that’s meant to be a professional account.

Reactions: 13
After syringing a few drops her boobs apparently feel so much better... little does she know she has now sent signals for her boobs to produce more milk 😬

also saying not to pump for the first 6 weeks, but what if she suffers a blocked duct/mastitis? I thought you were encouraged to feed/pump more to clear it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What the duck is “MOMMS”!? Why is it always Mom (apparently now with two M’s) or momma? You’re from the Wirral not America you big creature
I wish she said Mam like I do. 🤣🤣
In the north east it’s a loud Mam, Mam, Mam MAN !! Then when I finally reply it’s a WHAT MAN ??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont know what kind of twirls shes smoking but there is no chance whatsoever that hand expressing 2mls of colostrum made any difference to the size of her breasts!!!!!! She talks complete shite. Wait till your milk comes in around day 3 THM, then you will know the real meaning of relief! I honestly cant believe this bullshit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont know what kind of twirls shes smoking but there is no chance whatsoever that hand expressing 2mls of colostrum made any difference to the size of her breasts!!!!!! She talks complete shite. Wait till your milk comes in around day 3 THM, then you will know the real meaning of relief! I honestly cant believe this bullshit.
Oh and the smell and the Leakage !! 🤢
Nowt worse when your all sorted ,finally got your precious cargo ready to go, you get out the door 3 hours later, and you finally reach your destination . You sit down all smiles with your beautiful baby ready to show the world and you can see folk staring at your humungous Breasts as they begin to seep thru your top . 🙈 The shame . 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet that colostrum/formula is made from 99% truffle oil!!!

I know right?!!!She’s going to encourage loads more to come now surely and the baby isn’t even here?? Frozen 3 week old milk for Olive, only the best 🥴🥴

Oh and the smell and the Leakage !! 🤢
Nowt worse when your all sorted ,finally got your precious cargo ready to go, you get out the door 3 hours later, and you finally reach your destination . You sit down all smiles with your beautiful baby ready to show the world and you can see folk staring at your humungous Breasts as they begin to seep thru your top . 🙈 The shame . 🤣🤣🤣
Eurgh just when I thought she couldn’t get any smellier. I bet By the end of this week she‘lol stinks of fake tan, sour milk and grease 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Came on to say exactly this - does she think the milk is actually like floating round in your boobs and they just deflate like a balloon?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.