Katie Hayes #159 All Killer 💉, No Filler, Ex’s GF Swiller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I should probably ash a skincare expert like KHM but does anyone have any good spf recommendations? The one I’ve been using is brilliant but so bloody expensive, just wondering if there’s a good cheaper alternative
Best one I’ve used for day-to-day is Thank you Farmer - Water Suncream but about £17-£20.

Bondi Sands - Hydra Protect is really reasonable but I’d use more on hols.

PS - Truff stinks

Reactions: 2
You lot influenced me about the wonder water and it’s the best thing ever. For those trolls who are suffering with thinning hair / hair loss / post baby hair loss, I also recommend the Kiehls Magic Elixir while you’re waiting for those magical Biotin tablets to kick in. Makes your hair feel thicker and fuller.

Back on topic, is there a truff moment that lives rent free in your head? Her putting the phone in the fridge and opening the door pops into my head way more often than I’d like it to.
The stupid awkard spongebob dance in her minty pjs in her back to front kitchen. Or the smug video she made with Olaf saying how she's just gonna keep bumming free stuff. Smug bleep that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Back on topic, is there a truff moment that lives rent free in your head? Her putting the phone in the fridge and opening the door pops into my head way more often than I’d like it to.
Its Superdrug for me. When I’m in there I think of her manhandling things and aggressively tapping them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
T'was me who said about him dipping his dick... Been here since day 1, just don't comment much now✌🏼😘
I live on the dark side (no hate 😂) & it's a well known fact Delo used to love frequenting kitchen parties and would be all over anything with a pulse. Especially when she was Keith cheggers. With Truff turning up in her dressing gown on one occasion to drag him home and peppering his phone with texts an calls, plus all his mates phones too on other occasions!

Maybe Truff should remember the saying people in glass houses... 👀

Oh I have missed you!!!!

I proper upset myself yano cos I've got pugs 😭😭🤣

Morning guys 💨
duck off! Take that back. My pugs a bad head the majority of the time but she looks nowt like truffles 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My fella’s kid’s ma is ruining them too, it’s so sad and annoying to see. Gets my back up.

Has anyone’s sky high mascara dried up really quick? Love mine but I’ve used it about 10 times max and it seems to have ran out already
It does dry up quickly, try TooFaced ‘better than sex’ it’s double the price but honestly you’ll love it! Lasts ages!! Doesn’t dry out. So worth paying double imo xxx

That’s the same price as 1, defo worth it. This set is £50 on boots!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The stupid awkard spongebob dance in her minty pjs in her back to front kitchen. Or the smug video she made with Olaf saying how she's just gonna keep bumming free stuff. Smug bleep that she is
Omg who did that edit of the dance video? That was golden

Oh I have missed you!!!!

duck off! Take that back. My pugs a bad head the majority of the time but she looks nowt like truffles 😭😭😭😭
I take it back. I'm so sorry. Please give your pug a big sloppy kiss off me 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest reel. 5 comments in 24 hours? That's probably due to your passive aggressive twatness with your ad insta police comment. So bleeping rude.

Can we walk about the reel...what is she having delos tiny dick rolled about on her face?
#160 Poor Engagement, No Engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.