Katie Hayes #157 Bingo Caller Bantz Number 65: Kate’s career has died

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1900 for a cardboard sofa is not affordable. We have full leather sofas, 2x 4 seaters from a big company that barely cost that for both!!

Why would you be influenced to buy a sofa from someone who not only doesn’t have a living room, but doesn’t even have the product in their home

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s not gonna make a living out of stabbing Mez. Her friends won’t go to her, they are loyal to their own butchers.

Reactions: 15
1900 for a cardboard sofa is not affordable. We have full leather sofas, 2x 4 seaters from a big company that barely cost that for both!!

Why would you be influenced to buy a sofa from someone who not only doesn’t have a living room, but doesn’t even have the product in their home
No idea who's gonna go to a backstreet sofa person.
Our John Lewis one was £3k, comes with guarantee, delivery, fitting, and I assume is a more sustainable and reputable company than delilahs sofas from a sweatshop factory in China? We had a good proper sit on it with the kids to check it out etc. I'm guessing you can't do that with delilah?

Reactions: 20
Kate Hayes #158 Trust this cynic or you'll be off for a repair job at the Consultant Clinic
The consultant clinic are absolute frauds as well. The owner is a bigger narc then Truff. They have a thread on here which is a very interesting read, also check out their trust pilot reviews.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
With Olive clamouring all over demanding crisps and calamari. If she's as erratic with a client as she is on lives she'll forget what she's already rammed into the face and give someone the full syringe on one side of their lips, forgetting if it's Botox or filler that she's drawn up. Poor clients are going to have botoxed lips that don't move and a forehead full of filler. And be called a troll for daring to report her. (not that I would feel sorry for her clients, letting someone loose on their face who can't even put eyelashes on straight)
Filler in their foreheads gave me an image of the Ferengi in Star Trek 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
16 year old spend longed doing a CBT course to ride a moped than she's spent to wedge needles in people's faces. It's actually horrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her bond skin logo/branding is truly awful. My 14 year old would do a better job on bleeping clip art!
Wouldn't you hire a marketing company?

Reactions: 22

That’s ridiculous!!! We got our brand new Dwell sofas 2 seater an a 4 seater for £1500 late last year. Can’t cope 😂😂😂😂 £1900 for a cardboard sofa in a cost of living crisis 😂 why does she say they’re affordable knowing full well she can’t afford that???

Reactions: 16
That’s ridiculous!!! We got our brand new Dwell sofas 2 seater an a 4 seater for £1500 late last year. Can’t cope 😂😂😂😂 £1900 for a cardboard sofa in a cost of living crisis 😂 why does she say they’re affordable knowing full well she can’t afford that???
Those cheap shite things she's shilling won't even last. We got 2 nice big cosy sofas for about £1700 from some local place about 8 years ago, and they are still well padded and in good shape and deffo have a few more years in them.

Reactions: 10
Considering any bride who goes to her for makeup ends up walking down the aisle looking like a prawn cocktail wotsit, I don't hold out much hope for this new career path she's taking 💉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See she’s been chatting to partner of convicted heroin dealing gang member Naomi… what a wonderful role model!! I’ve linked Naomi’s wiki below
2E5FE0A7-4C5D-4B8A-AB5E-C0521700015E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
These knob heads who are congratulating her I bet not one of them will be going to her for treatments. Two faced the lot of them.
And that Naomi is a right one as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
See she’s been chatting to partner of convicted heroin dealing gang member Naomi… what a wonderful role model!! I’ve linked Naomi’s wiki below
View attachment 1656691

What’s she even trying to say here? Why doesn’t she use proper punctuation? She hurts my head 😫 Genuinely can’t believe some one so illiterate is going to be injecting people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes my head hurt when she bangs on about Mum guilt. All the things that she should feel guilty about (NOT safeguarding her child online, dragging her poor kid out at all hours, not having a good bedtime, letting her tit in the bed .. could go on and on!) dont factor on her radar... yet the thing she shouldn't feel guilty about (working to provide for your family) is the one thing she bangs on about. (not that she does any of it to provide for her family).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.