Katie Hayes #157 Bingo Caller Bantz Number 65: Kate’s career has died

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way we can report that Angela to NMC? As a nurse prescriber she should absolutely know better in terms of basic infection prevention and what she posts on social media in terms of harm to the public

Reactions: 18
Imagine the content of her aftercare leaflet; gobbledygook written in crayon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It bleeping really winds me up. I too had to deliver a still born at 34 weeks and I’m sending all my ❤ to your friend. How she can even put herself in that league I don’t know. I don’t really tell this to many people but Gigi saying her Friend had been through it too made me say this. If anyone knows me on here and put two and two together I may get found out.

I know a loss is loss, I believe that too, it is traumatic and devastating and the one thing I would never wish on any woman/family, but a CP is not a even a foetus. I hate this weekend, Baby Loss, it is nearing the Anniversary of my loss, it brings it all back and then all the tit that comes with giving birth to a Baby you know you will never see grow up. The doubts if you have done something wrong, could I have done something different, was it my body that caused it. So you would protect the pregnancy you have been gifted and fortunate to have after a loss as much as you can/could.

Them doubts never go away and neither does the pain. They say time heals, it does but I think about her every day. I have Daughters, I am lucky to have them and I know that.

I too had to have a Hysterectomy so I didn’t get the chance for another try but if I did I would never have behaved like she did when she was pregnant with her “reason”. I just think she can’t get any worse and then she does this and a day to late too. She is a bleeping bleep, even that is too nicer a word for her.
So sorry Dot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know exactly what you mean, I feel for everyone who’s suffered a loss no matter when. But the way some people carry on is ridiculous, my sister in law does a post every single time there is an awareness sort of day going on about her 2 losses (both CP’s), never does she mention she has 2 lovely, living, breathing children right infront of her and I just think of the amount of people who must look at her posts who can’t have kids and think duck off!! She also is one of these who says ‘you should never ask a couple when they are having kids as you never know what they’re going through’ (which I completely agree with) but then proceeds to ask me an my husband and when we’re having kids at any family gathering in front of everyone…
Next time she posts that “you should never ask a couple when they’re having kids” etc remind her publicly of what she says to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she even realise that saying she is 'fully qualified' infers that she has a qualification? She doesn't, so that is already false advertising. She did a course. The fact that Lacy gave her a certificate signed in crayon doesn't make it a qualification. Oh I can't WAIT to report her to both the ASA and the CQC. So many rules and regulations... She won't be able to keep up, trust me trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You’ve only got to look at the face of that Angela and the other trainees to know you wouldn’t trust your face with any of them.

I get my Botox done by GPs and neither of them are going round with frozen, overfilled faces. I mean, ffs, it’s your face. Why would you go cheap, for your face?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Long term lurker here! 💁🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe she’s doing aesthetics WTF girls serious question here? Why do you go to places for Botox/lip filler ect and the person doing it isn’t a RN? Is it cause it cheap? Or they are genuinely good? I don’t know I just couldn't trust anyone injecting my face who isn’t a medical professional

Reactions: 14
Long term lurker here! 💁🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe she’s doing aesthetics WTF girls serious question here? Why do you go to places for Botox/lip filler ect and the person doing it isn’t a RN? Is it cause it cheap? Or they are genuinely good? I don’t know I just couldn't trust anyone injecting my face who isn’t a medical professional
You mean you don’t want an illiterate, unemployed MUA/author/PJ designer/sofa salesperson measuring out prescription medications and injecting them into your face? Werid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Angela thinks she's playing a blinder business wise - free promotion and advertising to all Kates 180k+ followers..... she's not realising that she's associating with a person with a bad professional reputation.
Peaches , Secret Warehouse, Oh Darlin, Homies - all ended badly.
When she's not there standing over her shoulder telling her what to do & she's got free rein in her black shed bleeping peoples faces up - she will come to regret it telling ya !!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1654115

It's announcement day! 🎉
She will be announcing this later but releases the page name with a blurb about what it is now?
And why does she always say, "I've been working on this for most of the year" "I've been working on this for months/ages" she really does have no concept of time does she?
She wants to work on her bleeping English GCSE - man alive that’s a shocking read

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It bleeping really winds me up. I too had to deliver a still born at 34 weeks and I’m sending all my ❤ to your friend. How she can even put herself in that league I don’t know. I don’t really tell this to many people but Gigi saying her Friend had been through it too made me say this. If anyone knows me on here and put two and two together I may get found out.

I know a loss is loss, I believe that too, it is traumatic and devastating and the one thing I would never wish on any woman/family, but a CP is not a even a foetus. I hate this weekend, Baby Loss, it is nearing the Anniversary of my loss, it brings it all back and then all the tit that comes with giving birth to a Baby you know you will never see grow up. The doubts if you have done something wrong, could I have done something different, was it my body that caused it. So you would protect the pregnancy you have been gifted and fortunate to have after a loss as much as you can/could.

Them doubts never go away and neither does the pain. They say time heals, it does but I think about her every day. I have Daughters, I am lucky to have them and I know that.

I too had to have a Hysterectomy so I didn’t get the chance for another try but if I did I would never have behaved like she did when she was pregnant with her “reason”. I just think she can’t get any worse and then she does this and a day to late too. She is a bleeping bleep, even that is too nicer a word for her.
Loads of love to you ❤ Absolutely duck KHM the vile mess. She’s gonna be giving us loads of laughs with this new fuckery she’s up to with the asfetiks so if you’re ever feeling down just pop on and laugh with us

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.