Katie Hayes #157 Bingo Caller Bantz Number 65: Kate’s career has died

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said a loss is a loss (sorry I think of a reply 9 years later then forget who to quote) you’re right but the way she acts is insulting. I dunno I can’t describe it. I think of my poor friend who lost her baby at 34 weeks. It’s just not the same is it. And then you’ve got Turbo twit acting like she’s in the same boat! Boils my piss
I know exactly what you mean, I feel for everyone who’s suffered a loss no matter when. But the way some people carry on is ridiculous, my sister in law does a post every single time there is an awareness sort of day going on about her 2 losses (both CP’s), never does she mention she has 2 lovely, living, breathing children right infront of her and I just think of the amount of people who must look at her posts who can’t have kids and think duck off!! She also is one of these who says ‘you should never ask a couple when they are having kids as you never know what they’re going through’ (which I completely agree with) but then proceeds to ask me an my husband and when we’re having kids at any family gathering in front of everyone…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
How do you set it to a certain post setting? Iv tried on mine and won't let me I need to select yodel as I don't have a printer (and tell people when they purchase but no one listens 😩 so end up having to go max speilmann near me and pay 1.50 for a bastard label) xx
On your profile go to settings, and then pistage. When you swipe on there, options are given to you. X

Reactions: 2
Whoever said a loss is a loss (sorry I think of a reply 9 years later then forget who to quote) you’re right but the way she acts is insulting. I dunno I can’t describe it. I think of my poor friend who lost her baby at 34 weeks. It’s just not the same is it. And then you’ve got Turbo twit acting like she’s in the same boat! Boils my piss
It was me that said it and I agree... she takes the proverbial piss with most things she does but the way she labelled Olive as a rainbow baby is frankly bizarre. I've had a miscarriage at 14 weeks and though hard at the time, that's nothing to losing at 34 weeks. That's just horrendous. Thoughts are with your friend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who is first in line to lose an eye?
Fully qualified? In what? Who has qualified her? What qualifications?
it’s like me saying I’m a surgeon because I’ve watched every episode of ER!

she is bleeping dangerous and I think we can all agree that anyone that goes to her needs their heads testing…

do you think she’ll inject herself? Imagine if she botched her own face… and rightly or wrongly, I’m here for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She can’t bleeping spell, how is she going to be able to work out how much to inject in peoples faces?! And her makeup brushes are always minging so why would her approach to cleanliness be any different once she’s doing aesthetics??

Reactions: 30
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a fucken make up artist who can’t spell is now going to be an anaesthetic oh come on stop the world I want to get off 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m sorry but I’m in my 40s I get Botox took me years to find someone I mean I literally asked round got recommended to this nurse who is highly qualified in what she does she’s got a masters she’s trained hard she’s not a uneducated sloth ex mua 🙈 guys who the duck is going to these clowns

She can’t bleeping spell, how is she going to be able to work out how much to inject in peoples faces?! And her makeup brushes are always minging so why would her approach to cleanliness be any different once she’s doing aesthetics??
Look out for the biggest rise of hepitist round Wirral and beyond when she gets going filthy witch

I love that her new skin page remains empty, not even her latest post announcing the new massacre isn’t on there, let alone what she’s ‘qualified in’ and going to be doing

• Haha
  • Heart
Truffs trainer is “one of not the top U.K. trainers,” well I can believe that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All jokes aside it's a bleeping DISGRACE a that she is going to be doing aesthetics ! So dangerous not even funny !

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.