Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys where does she say she went to her house? I only heard her say she spoke to her on the phone? Or has she deleted it

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think she has some sort of mental issue where she constantly needs validation and just wants attention which is why she makes out she’s so upset by these messages from people who don’t like or agree with her. She wants people messaging her words of support instead of just ignoring it. She relishes in the attention it gives her and the sympathy people feel for her.

Reactions: 7
Just to clarify; whilst NCA might investigate money laundering, HMRC would certainly investigate suppression of income/false declarations. VAT inspectors can and do refer to any information in the public domain and could ask where the money from the DM’s has been declared.

If there’s not a clear audit trail and income has been suppressed, that’s an easy assessment. VAT don’t have to prove your tax return was wrong, you have to prove it was right.

A way around that could be to suggest that it’s not income to Oh Darlin but to one of her other businesses. Again, a VAT inspector would then start to investigate ‘disaggregation’ or artificial separation of businesses, which is tax evasion. What they look at then is ‘what business would the customer think was supplying the service?’

Of course this is all speculation; I’m sure she’s tiptop with her accounting.
Unless that's now been put into the 2020 amendment- I haven't taken the latest AMLCC test in regards to the 2020 amendment, but as far as I am aware, if an accountant believes that money has been held back/not declared in the latest SATR, VAT or Company Accounts all reports are made to the NCA. NCA then advice HMRC. But anyone can raise a concern, it's the proof required. Is Oh Darlin' another company or Kate Hayes Makup Ltd trading as Oh Darlin'? I haven't looked deep enough.

Reactions: 5
Guys where does she say she went to her house? I only heard her say she spoke to her on the phone? Or has she deleted it
The girl who made the complaint put it on her stories. She knocked at her mum’s house to confront her. Can you imagine being that ridiculous??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Knocking at someones house during covid! I do wonder how has she got time for that while being a CEO boss babe , beggy Mitchell & renovating tatt manor. I wonder if indeshit went with her or if she locked him under the stairs while she nipped out for that essential visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The girl who made the complaint put it on her stories. She knocked at her mum’s house to confront her. Can you imagine being that ridiculous??
And that horrible bleep is saying she spoke to her on phone!!! Seriously all she does is lie lie lie! The kids going to have no morals growing up with her as a mum!

Reactions: 4
If I was Kate I wouldn’t be turning up at houses when anyone can find her address in seconds (not that I condone it 😂)

Reactions: 12
That is absolutely disgusting that the company have handed over this woman's personal private account. She has said nothing wrong in that complaint, no lies and it was very well put together. Now Kaite has publicly shamed her. I thought her life was so amazing - now she's at breaking point again because she needs more people to post to her telling her how amazing she is for the next 72 hours. Que the 1 million screenshots of adoring fans...

You can't even talk about someone with a private instagram account on tattle, but its OK for her to slander that woman to 147k followers!
I’m shocked a company have released information like this as it’s against the rules of the GDPR. It’s taken extremely seriously. Although it was only an Instagram account it could still cause back lash for the girl concerned. And an influencer saying “ don’t take hate to the hater I don’t want you doing that” is as useful as a chocolate teapot ! Of course her followers will bring hate. Has she not witnessed what happens with the barmy hinch army ?

Reactions: 11
Next thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #16: Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 180
Ah the hypocrisy of katie and her minions, they are all commenting about trolling while trolling that girl themselves 🤦‍♀️ i bet some of the ones licking the queens arse are the same ones talking about her on here 😁 i wish she would just put her phone down and stop her pity party and put the violin away...

Reactions: 13
I think she’s deleted the screenshot of Aimee’s insta handle, bit late now. I reported it for bullying/harassment so maybe insta removed it?
I really hope Aimee is compensated for this breach of GDPR it’s awful!!! Imagine if she’d been home and THM had really kicked off, how bleeping distressing and all for an innocent and entirely justified complaint to the company.
I also reported all her stories and posts where the girls name was mentioned, as bullying and harassment because it is. What the company has done is out of order sharing to kate, but she could of dealt with all of this privately or done a post about how people have been messaging brands she works with with complaints WITHOUT naming the poor girl. But she’s gone OTT and been really nasty, and sent her followers to hound this poor pregnant girl. Which is funny as she’s complaining that’s what people are doing to her, when they’re not...

I also reported all her stories and posts where the girls name was mentioned, as bullying and harassment because it is. What the company has done is out of order sharing to kate, but she could of dealt with all of this privately or done a post about how people have been messaging brands she works with with complaints WITHOUT naming the poor girl. But she’s gone OTT and been really nasty, and sent her followers to hound this poor pregnant girl. Which is funny as she’s complaining that’s what people are doing to her, when they’re not...
She’s trying to scare people off from reporting/complaining about her. So people can’t say anything anonymously because they’re “trolls”, and if you use your real identity THM will out you to her thick as duck followers and she might even throw in a home visit 😤

Reactions: 7
Trolls do exist, they are all over the internet sending death threats and slandering people’s children and wreaking havoc on people’s lives. No one is taking that away from Kate.

she keeps saying this “ruining” my pregnancy thing. She’s doing it to herself by exposing people who aren’t actually categorically trolling by nature. She looked like a brick complaining to bobby norris When he has had actual death threats.She’s got her knickers in a twist because a few people have called her out on lying and being fake and over sharing on the internet.

if you’re reading this Kate. Grow up. If life is really that terrible you would come or social media and focus on your baby in order to keep your mental health in tact. If you were that fearful you would do anything to protect your so called damaged sanity. It’s actually pathetic. What does she really, morally have to moan about?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God people need to get their heads out of her arse!
what example are we setting to young children? I highly doubt young children are on this site or would ever even find it. Kate on the other hand is there with her lies and bad examples for any child to find! 😤 I know there’s a few people on this thread that are here because they were disgusted their children were following Kate!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ah the hypocrisy of katie and her minions, they are all commenting about trolling while trolling that girl themselves 🤦‍♀️ i bet some of the ones licking the queens arse are the same ones talking about her on here 😁 i wish she would just put her phone down and stop her pity party and put the violin away...
I have never heard of her but someone I follow ( no longer since their story on it) mentioned it.. the irony of her saying trolls are horrible and she is one by sharing the details. No , in fact she’s worse ! These influencers are just a bloody joke. They’re all like trump- only want to surround themselves with yes men and take over the world. What they don’t realise is; criticism helps you grow as a person. If you surround yourself with those who praise you constantly you then have a very rose coloured spectacle view of your world and you’ll appear as a narcissist . On a side note, what is it with these girls these days that they want to look like sex dolls.? Have we not come far enough to not pander to the patriarchy?

Wow. Kate has messed up big time here. I work within GDPR and this is a huge breech. In fairness, the main breech is from whoever sent kate the message - as someone said earlier, the original complaint is fair and just. It's Aimees entitlement to free speech to make that complaint. It's not for the company to send the personal details on to Kate. Huge duck up. Legally, Aimee has just cause to seek advice and take representation.

As for Kate, you too have fucked up. You posted it into the public domain. You're legal team, would have told you to remove it ASAP. You would have been told to not talk about/mention it at all. It would have been dealt with professionally and in the correct legal context.

My own personal opinion, what a complete tit you are. You made assumptions that Aimees original apology wasn't sincere enough to your liking so you publicly outed her name despite saying make an apology and I wont say who you are. That's deceitful and a lie. You went to her parents house. No legal team would advice that. You are very lucky Aimees parents didn't call the police and report you.

Also, I see some of you post about if Kate Hayes Makeup Ltd declares all her earnings and if now, how HMRC would be interested. It's not HMRC, its the NCA who deal with that as its classed as money laundering if you don't declare your full earnings. The NCA will want evidence of this to investigate further. But I see what you clever ladies can do, keep an eye on what she #'s and next April see if her tax return on companies house beta tallies with what she says.

Aimee if you're reading. Please stop apologising, you have done nothing wrong. You acted within your legal rights. Kate hasn't.
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she has some sort of mental issue where she constantly needs validation and just wants attention which is why she makes out she’s so upset by these messages from people who don’t like or agree with her. She wants people messaging her words of support instead of just ignoring it. She relishes in the attention it gives her and the sympathy people feel for her.
Yes its called narcissism, the biggest pandemic of our generation.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s deleted the screenshot of Aimee’s insta handle, bit late now. I reported it for bullying/harassment so maybe insta removed it?
I really hope Aimee is compensated for this breach of GDPR it’s awful!!! Imagine if she’d been home and THM had really kicked off, how bleeping distressing and all for an innocent and entirely justified complaint to the company.
The screenshots are still there! 🧐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.