Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god you can see the gin bar in the corner ... so it was parked on the drive out the front!!!!

Just imagine what the neighbours thought 😂
I’d rather not have one if my place looked like that! Looks like wipes on the floor, bin lid is up. Absolutely embarrassing. She’s just polishing a turd there. No wonder everyone’s laughing behind her back. Absolute state of it.

Reactions: 9
Most original extra paint colour ever just like the baby name olive

Surprised she hasn’t created a course where you have to pay a tenner to find out the name of the paint, like that collection lipgloss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks nothing like the gram pics does it!!
good job I’m stalking this lad isn’t it girls or we might never have found them! 🤣🤣🤣

Also from the comments it appears there might have been children there, and not everyone stuck to the white dress code 😱
Maybe this fella your stalking , I mean following is worth a spy too ? 🤣🤣
Only joking , my other half would be whacking me over the head from a piece of my troll bridge.🤪

Oh my god you can see the gin bar in the corner ... so it was parked on the drive out the front!!!!

Just imagine what the neighbours thought 😂
Maybe that was to keep the neighbours happy . 🤷🏻‍♀️
Roll up, roll up come and get your free alcoholic beverage ......
No limit as long as neeeeee fucker calls the police. 😁

Reactions: 8
Why are there no photos of guests at the baby shower? The photos make it look like she just hired all these mad props for the garden and stood next to each one for a picture like a tourist on holiday 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Why are there no photos of guests at the baby shower? The photos make it look like she just hired all these mad props for the garden and stood next to each one for a picture like a tourist on holiday 🤣
I wonder if their in the truffle building making truffle oil ?? The deal is, if you come to the party you have to work first !! Giving back to the THM community . Total bloody Bollicks !!!!

Reactions: 1
I haven’t been out the house unless it’s to these 1000 none essential places my fella could go to....

And getting my wine daily mention in there as secretly I love smoking a twirl and necking a bottle of sauv to get reactions from the TrOlLz

“the livid in” 😂😂 Freudian slip THM? Google it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently she had that many people booked to give her free stuff she couldn’t fit them all in her small back garden so crammed the rest in the front. A gin bar and a pizza truck that she’s failed to mention.

She had a portaloo in the front garden for her guests to use as a toilet 😭
I have a dead horse in my garden I’m flogging if anyone wants to buy it .
Honestly she will flog out or have out for nowt !!!!

Reactions: 5
duck it I’ll crop them one sec... only found them cos I’m in love with this lad (he doesn’t know it) and he follows this slag so I looked and boom!! She’s not really a slag don’t even know who she is but you know what it’s like when you like someone at first 🤣🤣🤣🤣
awwwwww that’s so cute😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t been out the house unless it’s to these 1000 none essential places my fella could go to....

And getting my wine daily mention in there as secretly I love smoking a twirl and necking a bottle of sauv to get reactions from the TrOlLz

She does not read here , said nobody EVER !!!!

Reactions: 5
Why did you buy it then and why the duck have you dragged it in to your bathroom for a pic?
BE618A40-B01E-43CF-9B16-2505306FD8A5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Most places do delivery now because of coronavirus so why has she had to go collect it? She’s been to more places than me and I’m not even high risk 🤣

also what’s Neptune? Had a google and it says in the Wirral it’s a car scrap yard 🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
She really is odd isnt she? It's hilarious to think I used to look at her insta and think what a fab life she has.....couldn't be further from the truth. I'm so glad Tattle opened my eyes to the smoke and mirrors! Don't get me wrong we've all pushed crap to the side to get a nice pic of the kids or something but that dreamy shower mess is another level of cat fishing and most of her followers will have no idea. I doubt Gigi and Kendall ever modelled VS by a wheelie bin hun 🤣

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.