Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family "date" night why does she has to embellish and fantasise everything.
You're taking your kid the pictures you fucking weapon - that's it.

Reactions: 35
I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than taking my little one to the cinema on a Friday night after nursery nursey. I have to fight to keep her away in the car on the way home!!

Reactions: 26
If true. I fail to see how sending a car for this twat is ‘sustainable’ should have sent her train tickets or a bus pass. She’s got her own car (well she’s ticked herself a car) she could have driven that and saved the extra fuel the driver would have getting there and back with an empty car.
They are shit as her by the sounds of it this company

Anyone get onto the fact she tagged the wrong makeup artist? So much for her being your ‘gorge’
Nadoosh is a cunt then I see

Reactions: 11
She’s gone to the cinema with stains on her leggings she really is a smelly little scruff. I bet they smell of unwashed minge.
Ran over here to say the same. I’m going the pics with me fella and I may look like a tramp in my gym gear but I’m showered and clothes are clean

Reactions: 9
Who’s this bloke driving her?

Looks nothing like the Delo she normally posts.
Jesus...who's that??? and she STILL can't spell nursery properly. Kate ya meff it's N U R S E R Y, your phone will even check it for you. Thick like chicken mints!

Reactions: 15
What happened to her facetuned skinny ankles ? They aint ankles, bitch got CANKLES !

Reactions: 3
Are we going to get the usual later......
Olive loved the cinema , she was so well behaved , it was her favourite 🥹
All the staff loved Olive , they were all waving and talking to her 🥹

Reactions: 31
Fuck taking a nearly 2yr old to the cinema
Kate posing with that mascot - Jesus tonight, she’s really scraping the barrel for content tonight
Family date night? sheds a bit more light on what’s normal in that family - like mez and the taxi driver brother had a family date night???

Reactions: 18
Or olive had a meltdown but all the staff loved her and brought her special napkins and even cleaned up after her 🥹🥹🥹🥹 #myreason

Reactions: 17
What a waste of money taking a toddler the pictures. She's only took her so the kid can watch something properly instead on an iPad in bed cos they dont have a living room. Seriously take ur kid home do her some tea lput her to bed get ur mum to sit in yours and go the pictures with your fella .... oh wait I forgot he can't stand her so Olive has to tag along. He looks like hes just got out of bed in the little clip.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.